Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs

Old

Mixed Tapes

Posted 11-11-2013 at 12:44 PM by BeardedSonOfNel

I'm a huge fan of music, and always have been. I got that from my father. Back in the late 70s when my father and mother bought there first house the first thing my dad did was wire the basement, upstairs, patio, and garage for sound that could be all played from his 4 channel 400 Watt Pioneer receiver. He always had the radio on, or he was playing Akai reel to reel tape deck, and of course he had a turntable (JVC) as well. Some of the earliest pictures I've seen of myself show an oversize Pioneer...
Chaotic Neutral
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 24156 Comments 1 BeardedSonOfNel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Next Gen Blues Follow Up

Posted 11-01-2013 at 10:35 AM by BeardedSonOfNel
Tags pc gaming

Next Gen Blues Follow Up

A little over four months ago I decided to get back into PC gaming, and I wrote a blog explaining my tribulations about moving forward into the next generation of consoles. At the end of the blog I stated that I had bought the parts to build out a new gaming tower. Those parts arrived a few days after the post of that blog on a Friday afternoon. Somewhere around 10:00 PM CDT that new PC was build, hooked up to my 50 TV, and was ready to entertain.
Chaotic Neutral
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 34057 Comments 4 BeardedSonOfNel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Next Gen Blues

Posted 06-19-2013 at 01:49 PM by BeardedSonOfNel

Next Gen Blues

My first console was a Pong system that my dad got the family in 1979. I dont have many fond memories of the system because I was so young, and well it was Pong. However it did give me that video game bug that has never left me.

The Atari

In 1981 my uncle took me to an arcade. It was the first time Id ever been to one, and if Id ever had any doubts that gamming would be my ultimate hobby they were put to rest that day. I played Pac-Man,...
Chaotic Neutral
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 20051 Comments 1 BeardedSonOfNel is offline Edit Tags