Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Agnostic Pope

Rate this Entry

Gramophone Man Part 1

Posted 10-02-2010 at 12:48 AM by Agnostic Pope

Hello I've realized I plague the forums with my hateful opinion so in turn I have decided to start one of these! Every week I will find (not comment) the most half assed comments I can find (except for this week this week is timeless.) and a little something about that user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
Are you color blind? Three of the five winners have donated to the site, which is more than can be said about you, Mr. Still-Yellow-Since-1/2010. And if you don't already know what a green name signifies, I suggest you look it up.
I'm sorry for not donating was it mandatory? Didn't get the memo, guess I can't post either anymore? Sorry Mr. Big shot spender? You know you gave me a smashing idea! This is the first post I see from this guy and he took my question the wrong way, showed his true colors to me. His mentality is if you don't donate money don't post/you are worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPfreak View Post
L.

O.

L.

It's sad how ignorant the guy is, but I guess being famous for being clueless is better than not being famous at all, right?
Any other post from this guy is exactly like this once you are on his "you are SO dumb and 6 year old list". Ignorant, logic, and repeating himself come hand in hand with the freak. He is a pretty cool guy anyway. Be his friend, ok? The above quote was directed to the infamous Cake and not "me".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic Pope View Post
BAN everything!
This guy makes pointless comments, is hated by just about everyone (and pitied) and is a (look at his high post count) freaking non-donating scum. Burn this fucking yellow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Reminds me of a long dead thread where (i think it) was me, you jazzgalaxy and some others who are no longer here had it out over something stupid. Went on for like a week.

This user is actually a cool guy, he will never tell you shit either. AND he is willing to admit his own mistakes. Missing ya brotha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnophobia View Post
Wow, I love that explanation A LOT! Thanks brandon!

The mods/admins here are pretty tits (cool not they have nice tits...anyway) but this guy takes the cake. Any comment of his equals thumbs up.

See ya next week bitches!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 50509 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You're so silly sir
  2. Old Comment
    I'm retarded I made a mistake making this blog and for some reason I must approve of your comment. SORRY.
  3. Old Comment
    No one will read this!!!
  4. Old Comment
    Hi I'm Mojocunt and I hate you so much I began reading these silly posts you don't take srsly! lol I have to go derp somewhere else k bye!
    Updated 04-06-2011 at 03:59 AM by Agnostic Pope (I will fucking destroy you.)