Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Anemone

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Ridiculous accusations of impropriety answered

Posted 07-20-2016 at 10:26 AM by Anemone
Tags 1'", 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
You advocate in favor of pedophiles
I do not and never have. Name a single pedophile I have ever advocated for. It does not exist.

Quote:
seeing proof of a nearly 40 year old male desperately taking to the internet to tell vulnerable 16 year old girls
Maybe you're unfamilair with Reddit so I will clue you in. It was a sub called /r/amiugly, where the purpose of the sub is for people to post photos of themselves and get an answer as to whether they are ugly or not. There is nothing wrong with answering the girl's question, and my answer was phrased the way it was, again, because you could not tell from her photos that she was 16. We only know that because people list ages. I called her jailbait in a colorful way.

To back up this assertion, I gave several quotes from other people in that same post, all backing up the fact that she did not appear to be underage, many also calling her jailbait:

Quote:
DieFledermouse 3 points 9 months ago:

This is exactly how Chris Hanson catches predators.
Another:

Quote:
[deleted] 1 point 9 months ago

You could fool so many people....8.5/10 + look 18+ imo
Another:

Quote:
IAmAndWillAlwaysBeMe 0 points 9 months ago

I don't think it was because of looks since you look hot. i just can't believe you are 16.
No what precisely is your problem with calling someone who looks 18+ jailbait in a colorful way.

The sub has an anti-creepy-pm policy. If I was PM'ing girls to hit on them, I would have been banned already.

Your reddit allies have already combed through my entire reddit history on two accounts, over 5 years now of activity, and the worst you can find it calling a single girl jailbait in a colorful way, and that is not my only post on /r/amuiguly either.

You are unable to show anything like a pattern of hitting on women there, much less underage girls, many of which I have commented on, on /r/amiugly before.

I wish the girl had not deleted her photos so you could see just how laughingly wrong you are. No one would call someone a pedophile for calling a girl that looks 18+, I thought about 22, that she is attractive. That girl undoubtedly gets hit on by adults in the real world who cannot see the fact that she is 16 as easily as we can in that thread. And again, I was not hitting on her, it is not a sub for hitting on women, and I have never hit on anyone in that sub across all my replies.

I mixed a compliment to her looks with the fact that she doesn't remotely look underage. I also don't think my age has anything to do with it. If I were 21 or 61 one, an attractive women is an attractive women. If she had looked like a scrawny 13 year old pre-teen, you would have an actual point, but that was not who I was calling hot in the slightest.

Now again, what exactly is your problem with that.

This is an incredibly weak accusation, yet you have harped on it for months. Either it confirms you as a hater, which I admit is likely. Or you are one of those people who attack strongly what you hate about yourself. Maybe both.

As for me, I have nothing to be ashamed of.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4290 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments