Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

The Undead: Skin & Bones

Posted 10-24-2009 at 04:29 PM by Evil Avatar
Tags zombie

All Things Zombie on a rampage... curious readers can find my first published short story, Agent Red, included in the zombie anthology, The Undead: Skin & Bones.

Quote:
"The Undead: Skin and Bones proves that there's still plenty of life left in the zombie tale... from stark horror and the melancholy of loss, to satire and splatstick that George Romero and Peter Jackson would no doubt appreciate. So this
Citizen Game
Views 8911 Comments 0 Evil Avatar is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Discourse: Preorders

Posted 10-24-2009 at 03:25 PM by Anenome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Gotta seal up the borders in this country, uh huh, that's for sure. I'm not talking about Mexico either, I love Mexico; beautiful beaches, and $50 never bought me so much weed. Sure it had branches in it, I don't care I had a garbage bag, I was king for a day. I'm talking about Canada, stay in your own yard!

I'm so sick of these Canadians down here always complaining, 'Oh it's nice here, but I couldn't live here, I love seasons too much, I love seasons.'

So do I, that's
Autarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12030 Comments 1 Anenome is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Not Surprising: CSM Doesn't Like Modern Warfare 2's DC Depiction

Posted 10-23-2009 at 12:02 PM by Anenome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
- You know, I've never understood this idea of faith in god as comfort or crutch, or the idea one could be scared by evolution. My conclusion has been that it's an extremely patronizing belief about christians on the part of atheists grasping for an explanation of why people are christians which has little basis in fact, and is an excellent smear by the same. Don't put words in my mouth. That's not how I feel about the issue and has never been. I am a christian because it is the truth, plain and
Autarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6811 Comments 0 Anenome is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Look at my Horse Avatars

Posted 10-23-2009 at 07:01 AM by modeps (Gaming Hell)
Tags horse

Here's a bunch of avatar sized images from the ever so popular Get on My Horse. If anyone wants any more, just post a comment describing the image you'd like and I'll do my best to grab it. Also, if you claim one, let me know and I'll remove it... lets try not to double up.

Get busy living.
Posted in Ridiculous
Views 31412 Comments 6 modeps is offline Edit Tags
Old

Welcome to Hell.

Posted 10-23-2009 at 06:10 AM by modeps (Gaming Hell)

Hey folks, welcome to my blog on EvilAvatar.com. Many of you don't know anything specific about me, so I figure I'll use this opportunity to share some interesting insight into the real, more human side of modeps.

My name is Jim Hunter and I've been playing games for as long as I can remember. From writing stupid little BASIC programs on a TRS-80, jumping off my parents' bed playing the Atari 400 version of Miner...
Get busy living.
Posted in General Modeps
Views 20511 Comments 2 modeps is offline Edit Tags