Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Skit: Infinity Ward Out, Sledgehammer In for Call of Duty

Posted 03-03-2010 at 12:10 AM by Anenome

Skits can be fun ^_^ Here's my take on what really happened inside Bobby Kotick's office the day he fired two top Infinity Ward executives. There's two more skits like this on the same page, but this is the best of them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Kotick: Come in, come in. Let's talk.

*Two IW founders enter and sit. The CEO of Sledgehammer is sitting on a nearby couch wearing a pair of mirror-shades, staring straight ahead and chewing gum.*

Kotick: We've been talking about what Modern
Autarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18711 Comments 1 Anenome is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Time to Take the Brakes Off Game Design

Posted 01-31-2010 at 02:42 PM by Anenome
Tags %27, -1 or 1=1

I'd like to talk about an issue that affects all of us as gamers. It's about the positive and negative affects of gaming history on our hobby.

We live in a world still indelibly marked by past games and past technology. The constraints of the past are hampering us today.

Let me give you an example: Wolfenstein / Doom.
Doom is a great example of how technological constraints determined what kind of game was made.

It wasn't technologically possible to create...
Autarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 27566 Comments 0 Anenome is offline Edit Tags
Old

Zealol, I Challenge You!

Posted 01-25-2010 at 02:41 AM by Anenome

Alright, Zeal, you challenged me to a troll-off earlier, let's do it. But we're gonna do it right here where everyone can see, not on some BS IM.

Do your fuckin' worst. I'm going to blow you out of the water. I'm gonna embarrass you so hard you won't ever use the name 'Zeal' online again, nor will anyone else, the name will be forever tainted, a taboo word. Let's go, punk, what 'choo got?

I predict he won't say a goddamn thing. Punk ass, runnin' his mouth off without...
Autarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18382 Comments 4 Anenome is offline Edit Tags
Old

Zealol has been Defeated, Where's ma Epix???

Posted 01-25-2010 at 01:54 AM by Anenome
Updated 01-25-2010 at 10:28 PM by Anenome

EvAv is now -1 troll; I may have to take on a new title in recognition of my efforts in the struggle against trolldom:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
decided i'm moving this thread to another forum. signature.

peace.
Pretty low-class to use his signature / title that way. *shrug*

Quote:
this forum is so dead that necro-threads from '05 are being allowed in the daily news section.

am i the only one who sees the fucking problem with this. jesus. GET SOME REAL MODS.
Autarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16336 Comments 4 Anenome is offline Edit Tags
Old

Anime > Comics

Posted 01-24-2010 at 04:11 PM by Anenome
Updated 03-03-2010 at 12:32 AM by Anenome

Quote:
i wish to god superboy prime would come back and actually do something. currently, and canonically speaking, he's trolling the dc forums in his parents basement.

literally.
And he tried to diss me for watching anime/manga? LOL?
Anime > comics.

In a manga, the emphasis is on the story and the premise. If you don't have a surprising and original premise, and the characters and drama to back it up, you simply get lost in the crowd. And there are so many...
Autarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11424 Comments 0 Anenome is offline Edit Tags