Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Anenome

Rate this Entry

Counter Idiots Lose!

Posted 05-07-2011 at 08:12 PM by Anenome

I've tried my best to explain to PSP where he's wrong in this thread, to educate him just a little bit on the nature of inductive reasoning and evidence, the sort of rational process used in our court system every day, the kind that has allowed mankind to scratch itself up out of the dirt into modern success.

He's allowed his pride and stubbornness to get in the way of any change on his part. He's more interested in scoring a rhetorical point than in getting at the truth.

I'm done with him. Both ludicrous and sad that any human being could be so stubborn and anti-intellectual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
You're either the greatest troll I've ever encountered...

Or...

You're so stupid and stubborn that you're completely unwilling to honestly consider anything I've written.

In either case, you aren't worth talking to. If you're going to reject everything I say out of hand and be completely non-reflective, then have fun with that, buddy. I'll leave you to your ignorance.

I've gone way above and beyond the call of duty here to enlighten you as to a new way of looking at the world, one everyone can see you lack--except perhaps yourself. We're done. You are too stupid, too anti-intellectual, to argue with. I know you secretly fear that you aren't smart enough, because it's plain to everyone else as the nose on your face. From your inability to maintain context, to your failure to understand words in a sentence, followed by completely unfair replies and personal attacks? Really? How can you even call yourself an adult? You're a child pretending to be an adult.

And if you really do think you're smart and think you're understanding everything I've said, then you're to be pitied above all men. Your rejections of inductive reasoning purely because it destroys your point is one of the saddest things I have read in recent memory. You claim logic, yet deny it when it suits you, and worse are completely ignorant of it.

And if you think I'm wrong, just ask anyone on these boards.

Again, we're done here.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9744 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments