Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Anenome

Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.

Not Surprising: CSM Doesn't Like Modern Warfare 2's DC Depiction

Posted 10-23-2009 at 12:02 PM by Anenome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
- You know, I've never understood this idea of faith in god as comfort or crutch, or the idea one could be scared by evolution. My conclusion has been that it's an extremely patronizing belief about christians on the part of atheists grasping for an explanation of why people are christians which has little basis in fact, and is an excellent smear by the same. Don't put words in my mouth. That's not how I feel about the issue and has never been. I am a christian because it is the truth, plain and simple. I believe it based on the evidence for it and not just the evidence of the big bang we've been discussing. You need the total picture with a collection of evidences. However, the evidence for the big bang does make your precept of uniformitarianism expressed here unlikely, and therefore less reasonable an explanation than the existence of a god. You don't agree, fine, we can discuss it or not Thank you as well.
Thus ended the great religion debate in this thread, something I'll remember for awhile
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7531 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments