Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Agnostic Pope

Rate this Entry

"Liara" Is Perfect.

Posted 02-26-2011 at 04:29 PM by Agnostic Pope

...or her model is anyway. (Jillian Murray)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 71132 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, she is beautiful fer sure. That waist has to be PS'd.
  2. Old Comment
    It's just the angle. She is a bit flat now that I think about it...but DAT PALE ASS.
  3. Old Comment
    Actually, you can see that her whole back under the bra line has been heavily photoshopped. Look middle of her back, just under the bra at the hair there. It's an unnatural dark shade, and the edges have been chopped to hell using PS, especially on the left where there's a very hard and angular edge. Usually this happens because they've tried to extend the hair line and make it look like the girl has longer hair. Her actual hair probably only goes to about the bra line.

And why does the bra curve up like that? I can almost guarantee you her waist was PS'd to make it smaller man. Almost no girl has a waistline like that. The massive curve of her spine is what makes me even more suspicious. That's simply too much to be real.

But the hair gives it away that they've done at least some retouching on the pict, which makes it more likely that they also went about correcting other aspects, including the waist and probably more we can't spot.
  4. Old Comment
    I'm not saying that isn't shopped, but I know a girl that has a smaller waist than that and hips just as wide.

I was going to post something insightful ad thought-provoking because AgPope's blog is gold but I saw this picture and all the blood ran out of my brain..
  5. Old Comment
    I too have seen women endowed like that Reverend.(sadly they are quite lacking in the breast department.) Well endowed in the way me and you are thinking anyway. Anenome if you saw the other pics you will see she is quite normal. (aside from her face and flawless skin,abs and she can also can pull off pale skin...no easy feat.) She has a small frame bod...tight bod.