Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Evil Avatar

All Things Zombie
Old

Alice in Zombieland

Posted 03-27-2012 at 11:28 PM by Evil Avatar

As promised, here is a sneak peek at the cover for my next eBook, Alice in Zombieland. Due out in around 30 days (give or take a night or two).
Citizen Game
Views 23970 Comments 0 Evil Avatar is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Z is for Zombie

Posted 07-21-2010 at 01:08 AM by Evil Avatar

Available now on the Kindle!
Citizen Game
Views 12308 Comments 0 Evil Avatar is offline Edit Tags
Old

Q&A With Frank Darabont

Posted 06-09-2010 at 11:33 AM by Evil Avatar

AMC has posted their first Dispatches From the Set article, talking with Director Frank Darabont about The Walking Dead TV series.

Quote:
Q: What attracts you to the zombie genre?

A: I've always wanted to do my take on the zombie mythos, since I was a kid and I saw Romero's Night of the Living Dead - the 1968 black and white version. For our zombie show I'm calling that the Book of
Citizen Game
Views 12431 Comments 0 Evil Avatar is offline Edit Tags
Old

Brains: A Zombie Memoir

Posted 04-02-2010 at 05:49 PM by Evil Avatar

I got an ARC of Robin Becker's Brains a zombie memoir today from Harper Collins and I read the first few chapters while I was waiting for the boy to get out of school.

I thought the zombie stuff was good, but any time there is dialogue the author is trying to hard be too clever for their own good. Academic clever, which doesn't always translate into funny.
Citizen Game
Views 12492 Comments 0 Evil Avatar is offline Edit Tags
Old

Beyond the Night

Posted 01-26-2010 at 11:23 PM by Evil Avatar

Avon sends along word that the first novel in Joss Ware's (already acclaimed) post-apocalyptic zombie romance series, Beyond the Night, is now available.

Quote:
When Dr. Elliot Drake and his friends emerge from a spelunking mission in Sedona to find that 50 years have gone by and the world is virtually destroyed, they are certainly thrown for a loop. The landscape is desolate, human population is sparse,
Citizen Game
Views 11736 Comments 0 Evil Avatar is offline Edit Tags