Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Anenome

Rate this Entry

Zeal Unwittingly Admits to Pirating ME2

Posted 01-23-2010 at 04:43 PM by Anenome

Thread: Halo: Reach “Bending The Xbox As Far As It'll Bend”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
after playing mass effect 2, i see nothing graphically impressive with this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
You mean after pirating it. You fucking pirate, get the hell out of here. Come on, let's hear you backtrack--claim you're a goddamn journalist or developer again, goddamn pirate.
Despicable. He says this three days before the game's been released, what an ass.

I know he's previously claimed to be a game developer, back when he said he'd gotten a chance to demo Natal and couldn't talk about it because he was under an NDA.

So, he's not getting a review copy of ME2, nor is he likely to have tried it unless he's on the ME2 dev team, in which case he would not likely have gotten to try Natal yet, since Natal is only being used by studios commissioned to create games for its launch. And of course if he was on the ME2 dev team he wouldn't be talking it down or likely commenting at all due to legal exposure, ala NDA.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 27054 Comments 35 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 35

Comments

1. Old Comment
    And, he does it again:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    i will more than glady buy the downloadable content for this game [Mass Effect 2]. quite simply the best RPG to come around since, well, KoTOR. about 35 hours in and still blown the hell away.
    Is he really this stupid or does he have a damn good cover story? The game will be released IN THREE DAYS. 35 hours in? That's at least two days play time. So he's had it pirated for some 5 days now. I never heard of a street date breaking that early either.
  2. Old Comment
    "I'll gladly pay $10 for extra content for the $60 game I stole."
  3. Old Comment
    Lol, seriously. What an ass. I looked all over for evidence that anyone has a street-date broken copy, can't find it. There's nothing on google, no one saying "Hey I have it" somewhere, no videos of it on Youtube. I'll allow that it's possible, but he's an idiot for not saying so upfront if that's what really happened. The whole thing looks exactly like he pirated it.
  4. Old Comment
    this kid is more obsessed with my balls than my wife. if you didn't contribute to 99% of the posts on this forum (considering you sit on it 24/7) i think you would have been removed a couple thousand posts ago.

also, if this was a real life affair, i might actually consider suing your ass for slander. luckily for you, this forum has no real life relevance, kinda like your existence. and not that it matters, but i have never once claimed to be a developer. this is the second time you have quoted false statements on my behalf. i am however employed in the industry as a consultant and have the ability to test pre-releases. this has been known and verified by some of the better moderators of this forum, ie bapenguin.
  5. Old Comment
    and just to clarify, i received my copy from my wal*mart 3 days ago due to early street date release. the same exact situation verified with Halo 2, 3 and ODST. various users on this forum have already verified this fact along with other retailers.

making generalized and false accusations like this can land you in serious trouble and i WILL monitor future comments and quotes.
  6. Old Comment
    ROFL, legal threats? What a pathetic attempt to intimidate someone. You don't know the first thing about slander/libel law, do you? Really, Zeal, this is a truly sad new low for you.

Let me clue you in, to prove libel/slander you have to show that I knew what the truth was and chose to lie anyway. Rather, YOU have made it look like you pirated it. I didn't create that perception, you did, whether it's true or not, you did it.

I've asked you to show -any- that is -any- evidence that anyone has broken a street date anywhere in the country. That would end it, one measly link. But no.

Much less providing actual photographic evidence of your own copy.

And it's like I already said on one of the forums, I'll back off my charge simply because I allow that it's possible the street date could've been broken somewhere. But that doesn't mean you didn't pirate it.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeal View Comment
    i am however employed in the industry as a consultant and have the ability to test pre-releases.
    Lol, you're a professional game tester? No wonder you're such a grouch :P I had a friend did that for six months, nearly became an alcoholic. Have fun testing them games! :P
  8. Old Comment
    i am NOT a game tester. i seriously believe you have a reading comprehension problem, on top of being a habitual liar. this is the THIRD time you have misquoted me directly.

i am a consultant. CON...SUL...TANT. i also have the opportunity to see and and use software under various publishers connected with Microsoft.

anyway, enjoy your 'blog' or whatever you're calling this little attention whoring fairy land of facebook equivalent time waste.

regardless, i've cached this entry for future use. also, your legal 'interpretation' is simply wrong.
  9. Old Comment
    Wow, such a crusader... you come off sounding like a dick though. Just my two cents..
  10. Old Comment
    Oh and he said "...if this was a real life affair", stop making it sound like he threatened you or something. He is stating a fact.
  11. Old Comment
    Do you even know what a 'quote' is? You keep accusing me of misquoting you... it's truly mystifying. You see, you actually have to use quotation marks to actually misquote someone. What I did is called interpretation. You used some high-flyin' words to avoid calling yourself a game tester, it's understandable.

That's fine, you can toss the whole consultant thing in there, I never said you weren't a consultant. You consult on testing games, fine, fine. You said so yourself.
    You don't have to be embarrassed about being a game-tester, it's alright. Mrs.Zeal is earning the big-bucks while you finishing the masters degree in, what was it, religion or some shit, I get it, no problem. Then you'll get a real job doing... something--teaching I guess--and it will be all good, it's fine, do your best, go to it, chop chop good boy. Although, with your disposition I'm not sure teaching would be a good fit. You might look into maybe something like prison-executioner or right-sizing consultant.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mojopin View Comment
    Oh and he said "...if this was a real life affair", stop making it sound like he threatened you or something. He is stating a fact.
    Did I wake up in the Matrix? I was pretty sure this is real life. Libel is written word, I'm pretty sure I've written everything that has been said here.

He can state it all he wants, it's still a silly attempt to intimidate, and he doesn't have the slightest clue that he'd be laughed out of the office of the first lawyer he talked to. But hey, what more can you expect from a religion-major.
  13. Old Comment
    i have honestly never entertained someone as fucking ass-backwards stupid as yourself for this long, but i'll close by saying that a game tester does not make over 150k a year, which i have been doing now for quite some time.

like i said, i don't normally even grace newbie fucking trolls-in-training of your caliber for this long, but you're an exceptionally stupid anime watching piece of shit.

in closing, let me just say you can go fuck yourself. if you wish to further engage me in places where i am not partially limited by this forum's parameters--
  14. Old Comment
    i welcome it. choose IRC, AIM, Yahoo or any other public chat room and come get your ass ended. i have squashed much bigger, intelligent, and worthy trolls than yourself, so i'll welcome you to experience an unrestrained Zeal in what i'll call a learning experience. state your terms.
  15. Old Comment
    Insults and veiled threats, that's just wonderful. You know, whether you pirated it or not, at this point, you're not even worth my time, much less an ounce of respect. You got a lot of growing up to do, buddy.
  16. Old Comment
    Feel free to message me on my AIM name to continue this discussion:

Chrono Trigger
  17. Old Comment
    My AIM is still open. Care to try your luck?
  18. Old Comment
    You're mistaken about one thing: Unlike you, I don't consider myself a troll. Getting in some silly insult slinging match is meaningless to me. Bait all you want, not gonna happen, pal.

Still waiting for a shred of evidence you didn't pirate it.
  19. Old Comment
    Your fear is palatable and disappointing. I guess this is the part where I call checkmate, but your humiliation in this 'blog' is honestly even better. Regardless, I'm leaving my AIM open for you.

And as you're the one flinging the accusations here, it's your responsibility to show proof that I am, in fact, the one who is lying. Not the other way around.

Your mound of bullshit has come tumbling down.
  20. Old Comment
    As a matter of fact, I'm sort of chuckling imaging your next response:

"Do I delete this blog entry and validate Zeal's argument, or leave it up and risk further humiliation?"

Either way, it was not a good fight to pick.