Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Justice League - Official Heroes Trailer Released (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248921)

Emabulator 10-08-2017 09:44 AM

Justice League - Official Heroes Trailer Released

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4498/...14781a4d_z.jpg

Click on the Headline for the Trailer.

Emabulator 10-08-2017 09:44 AM

Blog 10-08-2017 10:51 AM

Looks a bit bombastic. I hope there's some for character building and interaction in all that noise and fury.

SpectralThundr 10-08-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blog (Post 2494829)
Looks a bit bombastic. I hope there's some for character building and interaction in all that noise and fury.

They'll be as much character building as Suicide Squad. None.

karaliusbronius 10-08-2017 11:11 AM

I'm stoked, can't wait. I'm sick of Marvel's garbage.

Evil Avatar 10-08-2017 11:45 AM

Looks great, I totally forgot this was coming out.

Arionuq 10-08-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karaliusbronius (Post 2494835)

Huh. Honestly I'm on the other side of that. I can't think of a DC film in the last 5 years that's been worth watching. Most of their films have been tone deaf and have not fit the characters at all. Wonder woman was over hyped and underwhelming and the superman movies have been crap. Pass for me.

Mad Max RW 10-08-2017 12:46 PM

Looks like absolute shit. The only ones who seem like they want to be there are Jason Mamoa and the gay kid playing the Flash. As for the rest if you could swap out the title with another Transformers I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. All these shitty movies look the same.

Pumped'Up 10-08-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karaliusbronius (Post 2494835)

Yep, all marvel films (omitting the early ones) are same old recycled shit. If you seen 1 of em you seen em all.

excalibur1814 10-08-2017 03:29 PM

Man of Steel - really liked it
B Vs S - Not bad. Okay.
Captain America W Soldier - Loved it
Wonder Woman - Really boring
Spider-Man Homecoming - Boring (Seemed like a series not a mega-budget film).

Different people can like different things.

Exodus 10-08-2017 05:08 PM

Wait this is a DC movie looked like a marvel movie to me.

:eyeroll:

vallor 10-08-2017 09:47 PM

Looking forward to this one.

Really liked Wonder Woman, not so much B v S but definitely Man of Steel.

AquaBro and the unserious Flash seem to be different takes but who knows.

Evil Avatar 10-09-2017 12:44 AM

It looks OK, but like the ending of Batman vs Superman and almost all of Wonder Woman, they seem to be relying on these scenes where you can’t see anything except the main actor and a swirling CGI cloud of debris and flames.

I understand that is because they filmed these movies with nothing except the actor in front of a giant green screen, but the more of these they do the more it is staring to show that they aren’t using any sets at all and it’s really just the Batfleck grunting alone on a sound stage somewhere.

Bring back some real special effects, please?

Phoenix1985 10-09-2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excalibur1814 (Post 2494854)
Man of Steel - really liked it
B Vs S - Not bad. Okay.
Captain America W Soldier - Loved it
Wonder Woman - Really boring
Spider-Man Homecoming - Boring (Seemed like a series not a mega-budget film).

Different people can like different things.

Absolutely. Unless asked, or if the reviews come in great, I probably won't see JL. I liked WW well enough, thought Homecoming was just ok but badly edited and was not a fan of either B vs S or M o S. When it comes to JL it mostly boils down to there not being anything of particular interest in the premise for me and the bad track record of DC movies. I'm hopeful that might change for this one though.

Zane 10-11-2017 07:03 AM

Spiderman Homecoming is my favorite superhero movie to date. They nailed the character both with the writing and casting and it had an interesting story and wasn't yet another Spiderman origin story with Green Goblin.