Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Game & Movie Releases for October 8th to October 14th, 2017 #ShadowofWar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248931)

Evil Avatar 10-09-2017 10:07 AM

Game & Movie Releases for October 8th to October 14th, 2017 #ShadowofWar

Releases for October 8th to October 14th, 2017

Retail Games
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (PS4, Xbone)
The Evil Within 2 (PS4, Xbone)
WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition (PS4, Xbone)
Friday the 13th: The Game (PS4, Xbone)
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online (PS4)
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle (PS4, Switch)
Raid: World War II (PS4, Xbone)
Raiden V: Director's Cut Limited Edition (PS4)
Tiny Barbarian DX Launch Edition (Switch)
Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase (Switch)

Movies & TV
Baby Driver
The Peanuts Holiday Collection
The House
The Beguiled
Dreamgirls
Wish Upon
The Lure (Criterion Collection)
Naruto Shippuden the Movies: Rasengan Movie Collection
Space Patrol Luluco: The Complete Series
The Leftovers: The Complete Third Season
ReLIFE: Season One

Box Office
Marshall
The Foreigner
Happy Death Day
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women

Korolev 10-09-2017 10:42 AM

Will be checking out Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War. As for The Evil Within 2, I'll reinstall the first game and complete it this time. Might make for a good Halloween game.

LostToys 10-09-2017 10:50 AM

Based on reviews I am going to wait for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War to go on sale. So it looks like nothing for me this week.

Chimpbot 10-09-2017 11:31 AM

I'm passing on Middle-Earth for now; I've got Fractured But Whole coming in next week and a trip to TD Garden for a Bruins game a few days later...so, my disposable income is both spoken for and in shorter supply.

BalekFekete 10-09-2017 11:48 AM

I opt'd for Shadow of War tomorrow, then will do the South Park when it hits sale. Was one or the other, and went for the one that won't turn the wife off quite as much when she walks by the room. LOL

SpectralThundr 10-09-2017 12:05 PM

I love how Evil outright ignores the PC as a platform when doing release dates. Kinda silly really.

LostToys 10-09-2017 12:17 PM

Didn't you know? PC is dead.

Chimpbot 10-09-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2494929)
I love how Evil outright ignores the PC as a platform when doing release dates. Kinda silly really.

I think it's because they use Amazon to generate their lists and the lion's share of PC releases are all digital and through Steam. They regularly miss digital-only console titles, unless it happens to be extremely high-profile or anticipated.

I hate it, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BalekFekete (Post 2494926)
I opt'd for Shadow of War tomorrow, then will do the South Park when it hits sale. Was one or the other, and went for the one that won't turn the wife off quite as much when she walks by the room. LOL

I must be lucky, because my wife will be laughing along with me if/when she's in the room while I play South Park. She also doesn't mind watching the wonderful levels of violence found in games like Shadow of War, too. For me, it all boiled down to having pre-ordered FBW last year and the release dates lining up within a week of each other once all was said and done.

Metal Jesus 10-09-2017 03:54 PM

Baby Drive is already hitting blu-ray!? Really wanna see that

rubbishfoo 10-11-2017 06:41 AM

It's been a great month for me with most of these releases.

I really enjoyed Shadow of Mordor - looking forward to the sequel, despite the loot box BS. I honestly don't care, I don't have to make any purchases. I 100%'d the first game - which is a rarity for me.

South Park is an obvious choice - every time I see something on it, it just seems better.

Stardew Valley is out on the Switch. Honestly, I don't think it could be on a better platform.

Super Mario Odyssey - if you don't care for Mario games... I don't understand how you can like gaming. To me, it's like saying 'Pink Floyd has no business in music'. This looks incredible.

Just gotta finish the last mission on Xcom2:WotC. I didn't like Xcom2 at all... I played it for about an hour & forgot about it. The expansion did a lot for the game, but Im bored with it now. I am also heavily invested in the game and have one mission until completion. Might as well, right?

ashikenshin 10-11-2017 07:38 AM

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online for me