Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Disney's Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Trailer - In Theaters October 18 (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260475)

Evil Avatar 05-13-2019 05:50 PM

Disney's Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Trailer - In Theaters October 18

Quote:

“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” is a fantasy adventure that picks up several years after “Maleficent,” in which audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney’s most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora. The film continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within. The film is directed by Joachim Rønning from a story by Linda Woolverton and a screenplay by Linda Woolverton and Micah Fitzerman-Blue & Noah Harpster, the film is produced by Joe Roth, Angelina Jolie and Duncan Henderson with Matt Smith, Jeff Kirschenbaum and Michael Vieira serving as executive producers.

Evil Avatar 05-13-2019 05:50 PM

Terran 05-13-2019 06:04 PM

My kids liked the first one.

I'm not a fan of Jolie. Her appearance repels me, her persona repels me, and what little I know of her treatment of Pitt repels me.

My kids liked the first one.

NACIONAL 05-14-2019 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terran (Post 2537373)
Her appearance repels me,

she is not a spring chicken anymore but she still has a lot of sex appeal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terran (Post 2537373)
, and what little I know of her treatment of Pitt repels me..

what did she do?.... other than have an ungodly amount of children

MavenACTG 05-14-2019 02:10 PM

I was wondering where she went. Apparently family life, divorce, and other life events kept her from the big screen. The drop off in her filmography coincides neatly with her marriage and divorce with Pitt.

I want to make a connection between her and Johnny Depp as these "Disney Darlings," but I don't know enough about her to determine whether she'll end up the same. It's not like Rolling Stone did an indepth expose on her that took a critical eye.

Her career seems to have gotten away from the marriage relatively (HEAVY emphasis on relatively) unscathed.

Terran 05-14-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NACIONAL (Post 2537398)

For some, sure. OMG, not for me. Never has. Ugh.

Quote:

what did she do?
She tried to smear and destroy Pitt as an abuser. She turned into a vicious shrew and did what far too many women do, and all to often get away with in the end, during divorce.

Evil Avatar 05-14-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NACIONAL (Post 2537398)

She looks like someone took a skeleton and dressed it up and taught it to walk and talk.

PatrickRes9 05-14-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terran (Post 2537454)
Foursome, sure. OMG, not for me. Never has. Ugh.

Uhhhh. Well. Okay. Interesting stance.

Terran 05-14-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 (Post 2537458)
Uhhhh. Well. Okay. Interesting stance.

Pleasuring yourself again, Pattyboy? :D Enjoy. Don't make a mess. :D