Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Brings New Story, RoboCop, and Friendships (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266690)

Evil Avatar 05-06-2020 08:06 AM

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Brings New Story, RoboCop, and Friendships

Quote:

On May 26th the epic saga continues with Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath! This new entry expands the critically acclaimed story campaign of Mortal Kombat 11 with an all-new cinematic narrative centered around trust and deceit. Joining the fight will be Mortal Kombat alumni, Fujin and Sheeva, and guest character, RoboCop, making his series debut!

All Mortal Kombat 11 players will also have access to a free content update featuring new Stages, Stage Fatalities, and Friendships!
PlayStation Blog.

Mozgus 05-06-2020 10:06 AM

Wonder how Robocop is gonna have so many outfits though. Hes very silver here so I guess they'll have one with the fluorescent sheen. Robocop 3 jetpack that isnt really useable? And they'll have one without the helmet on. Beyond that they're gonna have to be creative.

Primitive Screwhead 05-06-2020 03:48 PM

Mortal Kombat 11 DLC Pack to Include Sheeva, RoboCop, and Dewey From Malcolm in the Middle

https://thehardtimes.net/wp-content/...0/05/dewey.jpg

Chief Smash 05-07-2020 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primitive Screwhead (Post 2559084)

That's freakin hilarious.

Terran 05-07-2020 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2559100)
That's freakin hilarious.

You might even say it's Bee-utiful and Bee-worthy! ;)

MadMurdock_0311 05-07-2020 12:59 PM

I was going through the comments on the Twitter feed for this video... Holy fuck are gamers some whiney, entitled fucking cunts. I actually feel embarrassed to admit to anyone that I am a gamer these days because I don't want to be associated with these little mama's-teet-sucking pussies.

It's one thing to be disappointed with new content because it's "just not for me" and "I would have preferred this over that", it's another to yell/whine at developers because "we don't want that! why didn't you give us this! I'm done with you NRS!!", saying they're "heart broken"... over a fucking expansion pack, really? Grow the fuck up.

I can understand some frustration over the increased cost for those that paid for the $100 game, but at the same time, you need to fucking read what it is you're paying for. Besides, not like you NEED this $40 expansion. Why does everyone expect free shit all the time?

In the event of societal collapse, or ELE, these little bitches are so fucked. I sometimes wish that COVID-19 would wipe out half the fucking planet... or that Thanos and "the snap" was real.

Anyways, how is everyone doing today? :)

Inkabodcrane 05-08-2020 01:04 AM

This is the kind of kontent I was hoping for. Getting endless DLC kharacters is kool and all, but one of my favorite things about MK is the settings, lore, mythology, and since MK Deception, the storylines. Already preordered on Steam, and will pick up a physical konsole edition for the kollection when they drop in price a bit.

Also, everyone knows Ash will be another DLC kharacter. All of the leaks have kome true, not sure why they're playing koy with it. Maybe they'll release him for free after all this is out.

shadow763 05-08-2020 06:43 AM

Great to see more story with Shang Tsung and I am happy we get playable Sheeva as well. Missed being able to use her. Friendships I always found amusing. They were more fun and creative unlike the babality. Plus level fatalities!

vallor 05-08-2020 03:07 PM

I love story mode DLC. It feels like real effort went into it.

I suck at fighters but I can still cheer on this development.

Azzy 05-08-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMurdock_0311 (Post 2559167)
Holy fuck are gamers some whiney, entitled fucking cunts. I actually feel embarrassed to admit to anyone that I am a gamer these days because I don't want to be associated with these little mama's-teet-sucking pussies.

Just play more PC games. There aren't nearly as many whimpering 15-year-olds. There are more whimpering 40-year-olds but at least they can spell.