Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath - Official Gameplay Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266814)

Evil Avatar 05-13-2020 06:04 PM

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath - Official Gameplay Trailer
 

Quote:

Dive into the fighting styles of new kombatants Fujin, Sheeva, and Robocop in the official gameplay trailer for Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath! Each with their own unique play styles, they eagerly await their day in kombat. On May 26th, the epic saga continues!

shadow763 05-14-2020 09:39 AM

ED-209 was the right move.

Chief Smash 05-14-2020 10:15 AM

I thought the inclusion of Robocop was stupid. But they kind of sold it to me with this video.

MadMurdock_0311 05-14-2020 01:51 PM

NRS has some seriously creative... ahem, Kreative people working for them. These videos always excite me, gross me out, make me laugh, etc.

vallor 05-14-2020 02:26 PM

Yeah, these videos are awesome. If I played fighters I'd be all over this.

Inkabodcrane 05-15-2020 03:50 AM

This shit is awesome. Watching this trailer made me laugh!

BeardedSonOfNel 05-15-2020 03:01 PM

I wish I liked fighting games, because this looks awesome.

Evil Avatar 05-15-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2559566)
I wish I liked fighting games, because this looks awesome.

It was $19.99 on Amazon, so I finally put in my order. It doesn't get here till Sunday though, so I won't get to play till next weekend.

BeardedSonOfNel 05-15-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2559587)
It was $19.99 on Amazon, so I finally put in my order. It doesn't get here till Sunday though, so I won't get to play till next weekend.

I look forward to a Pure Evil take on the game!

Evil Avatar 05-15-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2559600)
I look forward to a Pure Evil take on the game!

I should do those more, if I can pull myself away from Heroes of the Storm long enough to try anything new.

I did like Injustice 2 a lot, I just wasn't very good at it. I thought their take on Supergirl's art was just amazing.

BeardedSonOfNel 05-15-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2559601)
I did like Injustice 2 a lot, I just wasn't very good at it. I thought their take on Supergirl's art was just amazing.

I played a little of that at a friends house. Fun, but I suck so bad.

Laz 05-15-2020 07:47 PM

Just Picked up Tekkin 7 on sale on Steam. Now I wish I had bought this one instead.

Mozain 05-15-2020 08:35 PM

I've owned this one since release and it's quite fun to play. Probably gonna jump back in just cause ^_^

vallor 05-16-2020 10:57 PM

I am sold. Next time it goes on sale on Steam I'll grab it.

Evil Avatar 05-17-2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2559603)
I played a little of that at a friends house. Fun, but I suck so bad.

I usually go online and learn a couple of moves so I can get through the single player campaigns. I was able to muddle through most of Injustice 2 that way and I got pretty good with Supergirl to play some of the single player matches you can do to get extra in-game money and costumes.

But, I was never any good at these games. I was good with like 1 character in Mortal Kombat 2 in the arcade. I think it was Scorpion.

BeardedSonOfNel 05-17-2020 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2559641)
I usually go online and learn a couple of moves so I can get through the single player campaigns. I was able to muddle through most of Injustice 2 that way and I got pretty good with Supergirl to play some of the single player matches you can do to get extra in-game money and costumes.

But, I was never any good at these games. I was good with like 1 character in Mortal Kombat 2 in the arcade. I think it was Scorpion.

I may pick one of these up. I was okay at Mortal 2 and 3. Mortal Kombat 3 was the last fighter I spent any real time with.

SpectralThundr 05-17-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2559641)
I usually go online and learn a couple of moves so I can get through the single player campaigns. I was able to muddle through most of Injustice 2 that way and I got pretty good with Supergirl to play some of the single player matches you can do to get extra in-game money and costumes.

But, I was never any good at these games. I was good with like 1 character in Mortal Kombat 2 in the arcade. I think it was Scorpion.

Spent a ton of quarters on both MK2 and 3 in the arcades. Even more so on the arcade version of Killer Instinct, 80 hit Cinder combos such fun.

Evil Avatar 05-17-2020 09:06 PM

I got my copy today, I only had time for 3 matches before I had to crash for the night. Seems great so far.

Evil Avatar 05-18-2020 06:04 PM


Scherge 05-18-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2559702)

Okay... Now THIS looks like someone had fun working on the game!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 PM.