Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244128)

Jetherik 03-17-2017 08:41 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

Emabulator has the right idea to listen to some AC/DC Back in Black and play games this weekend. What are you playing?

wittynickname 03-17-2017 08:45 AM

March Madness is in full swing, so there will be VERY little gaming at Chez Nickname this weekend.

Probable:
--Nothing.

Possible:
--More progress in Mafia III.
--Continuing to bang my head against The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, while trying to keep at bay the suspicion that this game isn't even a genre I like, let alone a Zelda installment I can find the fun in.

Doubtful:
--More progress in ReCore.
--More progress in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
--Blowing through Unearthing Mars, via PSVR.

Chimpbot 03-17-2017 09:00 AM

My fiancée will be out of town for a dress shopping trip this weekend, so I'll have to hold down the fort on my own. So, my plan is:

Probable:
-Breath of the Wild
-Blaster Master (to shake things up)

Possible:
-Mass Effect (the impending release of Andromeda has me wanting to revisit the series)
-Fallout 4 (I still need to finish the last DLC)

Most Likely Occurrence:
-Waste two days falling down the YouTube rabbit hole of creepy videos and monster sightings, ultimately never touching a single game.

Azrael 03-17-2017 09:22 AM

Old school Finishing Unreal Tournament. Some Castle Crasher Co-op. Also started Magicka 2 so will work through that a little bit

ElektroDragon 03-17-2017 09:26 AM

For sure:

Horizon ZD
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Nier: Automata
Clicker Heroes - free PS4 game, its the bomb
Lego Dimensions

Hopefully:
Doom
God of War II
Witcher 3

Emabulator 03-17-2017 09:59 AM

I'm diving back into Horizon: Zero Dawn after another week of chaos around the homestead. I'm also looking forward to checking out (pun intended) Old Time Hockey and 2Dark.

Meeks 03-17-2017 10:45 AM

Probable: Watching the NCAA tournament as my bracket gets busted, drinking beer

Possible: Guardians of Ember, LawBreakers beta, Forza Horizon 3, Rocket League

BalekFekete 03-17-2017 11:03 AM

Tonight and tomorrow morning will be Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Tomorrow night is a St. Patty's Day party. Sunday is recovering from said party.

BeardedSonOfNel 03-17-2017 11:16 AM

I'll hit some Yars Revenge and Missile Command on the Atari 2600, and then it's off to the Xbox One and Forza Horizon 3. One final stop on the PC Engine CD with R-Type.

Chief Smash 03-17-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2477550)
One final stop on the PC Engine CD with R-Type.

I very much approve of that one. :D

Zelda for me after the kids hit the sack. Maybe some Shovel Knight and Offworld Trading Company too.

Chimpbot 03-17-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

I'll hit some Yars Revenge and Missile Command on the Atari 2600, and then it's off to the Xbox One and Forza Horizon 3. One final stop on the PC Engine CD with R-Type.

Are you going to bust those out at the closest Starbucks?

Fucking hipster. :D

PacerDawn 03-17-2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2477527)
Clicker Heroes - free PS4 game, its the bomb

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...5685406702.jpg

Emabulator 03-17-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetherik (Post 2477520)
Emabulator has the right idea to listen to some AC/DC Back in Black and play games this weekend. What are you playing?

Wizzkidd 03-17-2017 07:46 PM

I have a friend constantly playing that Clicker game on Xbox also. If it's like the clicker games on Steam, no thanks!

XBOX:
Ghost Recon
Halo Wars 2
Mass Effect at exactly 9pm Monday night!

PS4:
I've fallen off Horizon, need to finish it before Mass Effect or it may never happen.
Nier Automatica

Switch:
Zelda
Fast RMX
Binding of Isaac

PC:
More Far Cry 4
FTL
Crysis 3 in 4k!

blackzc 03-17-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

There is one system i wont emulate. TG CD games. If i want to play Lord Of Thunder and Gate Of Thunder its going to be on the real hardware. As a kid having a TG 16 those were the holy grail for me.

One day. Just waiting for the right tube TV and setup before i buy everything. Gonna get a Duo. Maybe a Duo-R

Capt_Thad 03-17-2017 09:44 PM

Battlefield 1, enjoying the new content. Prolly get more time into Breath of the Wild too.

shadow763 03-17-2017 11:21 PM

Horizon for sure. Maybe Zelda till it irritates me. I need to finish Quantum Break which I have been enjoying, but it is unlikely to happen this weekend.

Methos 03-18-2017 05:05 AM

Mass Effect: Andromeda (PC). The default Fem Ryder is ugly as sin; and the facial animation can be as bad as the Internet says it is sometimes; but it isn't bad all the time. It pops up here and there; but surprise! The Internet over-reacts to something! Besides it is very hip to hate Bioware right now.

BeardedSonOfNel 03-18-2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackzc (Post 2477632)
There is one system i wont emulate. TG CD games. If i want to play Lord Of Thunder and Gate Of Thunder its going to be on the real hardware. As a kid having a TG 16 those were the holy grail for me.

One day. Just waiting for the right tube TV and setup before i buy everything. Gonna get a Duo. Maybe a Duo-R

If you're going to get a Duo, then go with the Duo-R.

Bumbuliuz 03-18-2017 10:54 AM

My weekend is a mix of (mostly), The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and then (a dash of), Nier: Automata.