Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260947)

Jetherik 06-07-2019 08:34 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

The 1000 degree weather has returned to Phoenix! Do I care? No! Because it means I get to game more. What are you playing this weekend?

Mad Max RW 06-07-2019 09:49 AM

Trying out the latest version of Brutal Doom but mostly spending nearly every waking moment in my pool. I got it open and running just in time for the heat. I’ve never had my own above ground pool before and a brand new 15 footer came with the house I bought last year. Cleaning it, setting up the pump and filter then getting the chemicals right was way easier than expected. I don’t understand why everyone pays a guy $300 to do it for them.

BalekFekete 06-07-2019 10:24 AM

No gaming this weekend. Heading out for two days of scuba diving while two of the 'kids' (21 and 18) complete their scuba certification.

MADxMrMike 06-07-2019 10:56 AM

Destiny like always! Cross-save is coming! Will move to PC afterwards.

Chimpbot 06-07-2019 11:22 AM

May try to work some Octopath Traveler in tomorrow and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be starting up a good ol' fashioned game of D&D (5E) tomorrow evening. It has been years since I've gotten to play at an actual table, as opposed to using something like Roll20.

PatrickRes9 06-07-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max RW (Post 2538912)
Trying out the latest version of Brutal Doom but mostly spending nearly every waking moment in my pool. I got it open and running just in time for the heat. Iíve never had my own above ground pool before and a brand new 15 footer came with the house I bought last year. Cleaning it, setting up the pump and filter then getting the chemicals right was way easier than expected. I donít understand why everyone pays a guy $300 to do it for them.

Sounds awesome man, congrats

PatrickRes9 06-07-2019 01:52 PM

Finishing up Forza Horizon 4 likely. Very likely. Very very likely.

ascl 06-07-2019 02:39 PM

Long weekend! For reasons no one cares about, Australia celebrates the Queens birthday and gets a day off for it (this is the bit people care about!).

Dead Cells and Rage 2 I think. Rage 2 has nearly run its course I think, didn't really hold my interest for that long...

Meeks 06-08-2019 09:37 PM

I wish I was playing this.

Evil Avatar 06-08-2019 11:37 PM

I think I'll jump back on the PS3 this weekend and play some Of Orcs and Men and some more Dead Space 3.

I will probably also spend some time on Days Gone and Red Dead Redemption Online. Going to be doing some gaming between the Microsoft Press Conference and the Bethesda show.

BeardedSonOfNel 06-09-2019 08:05 AM

I played golf in RL, and now I'll be doing the honey do list that was generated while I was playing golf.

MavenACTG 06-09-2019 01:57 PM

Horizon: Zero Dawn. Solid from the first minute. This was opposed to my introduction to Bloodborne, which has all the easing in of Early Access Minecraft.