Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243954)

Jetherik 03-09-2017 08:34 PM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

The weekend has started somewhere in the world. So what are you playing?

BadIronTree 03-10-2017 12:07 AM

I will try to finish Witcher 3 Expansions before mass effect 4 :P

BeardedSonOfNel 03-10-2017 05:05 AM

It's going to be cold here this weekend, so I should get some more time with Forza Horizon 3, and Forza 6 on XB1, and some more Skyrim on the PC.

Methos 03-10-2017 05:12 AM

Lets see.. I have Horizon: Zero Dawn; Torment: Tides of Numenera; and Nier: Automata... All with that new game smell. I play on messing around with the Pathfinder update in No Mans Sky as well. Gotta see KONG this weekend too.

Chief Smash 03-10-2017 05:15 AM

Once the kids go to bed and I can get to the Switch, I'll play some Zelda. If I get any other free time, I'll play some Offworld Trading Company.

screwyluie 03-10-2017 05:29 AM

zelda as much as humanly possible

Ballistic. 03-10-2017 05:49 AM

Ghost Recon Wildlands. Pretty good fun so far, only playing single player because I don't trust PUG's to play seriously. Anyway, really enjoying it, and will be more than enough to tide me over until Mass Effect.

Chimpbot 03-10-2017 06:01 AM

I have to work tomorrow (I hate marketing events), but I'll otherwise be cramming in as much Zelda as possible. I also picked up Blaster Master Zero, so I'll definitely dabble with that a bit.

Capt_Thad 03-10-2017 06:04 AM

Zelda mostly. Need to unlock some stuff in Bomberman and Fast RMX though so I have gameplay options for game night. Maybe clock a little Battlefield 1 too.

Booda 03-10-2017 06:14 AM

Toss up between NieR: Automata & Horizon: Zero Dawn. Both are fantastic games.

LilAbner 03-10-2017 06:29 AM

Chipping away at the massive new Zelda.

shadow763 03-10-2017 06:52 AM

I really want to play Nier, but I need to not buy more games. So in the meantime, Horizon and Zelda.

wittynickname 03-10-2017 06:53 AM

Probable:
--More progress in Mafia III.
--More progress in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (though I'm having one hell of a time trying to find the fun in it, given that I loathe the crafting and cooking, and am constantly getting my ass handed to me in combat).

Possible:
--Downloading and blowing through Unearthing Mars, via PSVR.

Doubtful:
--More progress in ReCore.
--More progress in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (the Switch is too sexy as a portable right now for me to also take the Vita with me)

Meeks 03-10-2017 07:02 AM

Guardians of Ember (PC)
Forza Horizon 3 (Xbone)
Rocket League (PC)

Skunk 03-10-2017 07:39 AM

Picked up Black Desert while it was on sale for 10 bucks and.... its terrible. Going to try at it again this weekend to see if it will redeem itself because it clearly has some novel features for a fantasy MMO... but the game is just so poorly organized its a mess of design.

Other than that, trying to finally finish Divinity Original Sin and more HotS and Wargame Red Dragon....

2013 was a good year for releases.

Nowyn 03-10-2017 08:36 AM

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn. Now that was a game. Some people complained about the pacing but I like how the pacing went, it went from a slow immersion to a gut punch. I've got that after glow feeling of playing a good game and now feeling a little depressed cause it was over.

With the main plot points I can actually see how our world is going down the path of ruin just like how they describe it.

But now thats over with I backed Torment: Tides of Numenera so I figure I'll get playing time in on that before Andromeda hits.

BalekFekete 03-10-2017 10:39 AM

Too cold to go outside, and last days of sanity before a hell week at work...Ghost Recon Wildlands for me all weekend long.

Emabulator 03-10-2017 01:07 PM

I'm going to get back to playing Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Wizzkidd 03-10-2017 05:44 PM

PS4:
Neir Automatica
Need to finish Horizon. Got distracted by

Switch:
Zelda - better than I could've imagined.
Picked up Fast RMX and Blaster master for a change of pace too.

XB1:
got Ghost recon here, expecting to not get that into it until the Scorpio comes out. But what I've played is pretty fun.

PC:
Far Cry 4 - looks awesome - no - amazing in 4K
Halo Wars 2

While I'm sure I'll play all of these things, I assume Horizon and Zelda will take most of my time.

Azrael 03-10-2017 08:51 PM

LOTR - War in the north. Finially finishing it co-op.

Maybe a couple other Co-Op games as well