Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Game & Movie Releases for the week of March 10th to March 16th (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259254)

Evil Avatar 03-11-2019 07:48 AM

Game & Movie Releases for the week of March 10th to March 16th
 

Game & Movie Releases for the week of March 10th to March 16th, 2018.

Retail Games
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (PS4, Xbox)
One Piece: World Seeker (PS4, Xbox)
MX vs ATV All Out: Anniversary Edition (PS4, Xbox, PC)
RICO (PS4, Switch)
LEGO Marvel Collection (PS4, Xbox)
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame (Switch)
The Caligula Effect: Overdose (PS4, Switch)
PAW Patrol: On a Roll! (Switch)

Movies & TV
The Man from Atlantis
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
The Kid Brother Criterion Collection
Mortal Engines
Green Book
The Earthling
Neighbors
Sheena
Piercing
The Last Ship: The Complete Fifth Season
The Last Man
The Magic Flute Criterion Collection
Kolobos
Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission
The Last Ship: The Complete Series
Tyrel
Scrapped Princess: The Complete Series
Armored Trooper VOTOMS: TV Collection
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody: The Complete Series

Box Office
Captive State
Wonder Park
Five Feet Apart
The Aftermath

Evil Avatar 03-11-2019 07:50 AM

Who is snagging The Division 2? I'm sure to play it, I'm just kinda on the fence about buying it on release week because Days Gone is right around the corner. The less gaming time I have, the easier it is getting to wait a few months till stuff goes on sale.

Sad.

PacerDawn 03-11-2019 10:26 AM

I grabbed it (Division 2) on PC (btw, you left out PC as a release platform for it). I thought the beta was fine. A friend of mine plays it and I needed a new game as Destiny has become too much of a grind (that season 2 pass was a complete waste of money).

It's around 13% off on Green Man Gaming. It's advertised where you get a free game when you purchase, so I was figuring I could play some Ghost Recon Wildlands while I waited.

NOPE! You can't activate your free game until Division 2 goes live!

What is the purpose of that when they know people who do this are going to be playing Division 2 and not the one they get free? They must not have high hopes for this if they are giving you a second game to play in case you get bored of Division.

PacerDawn 03-11-2019 10:39 AM

Holy crap, GoG just got Diablo 1? I NEED TO CHANGE MY PANTS NOW!

wunshot 03-11-2019 01:22 PM

I'm on Division 2 on day 1...hit me up if you want to play together. wunshot2012 on uplay

vallor 03-11-2019 01:43 PM

Division 2 pre-ordered and pre-loaded for whenever I get time to play this week.

Looking forward to seeing the final build.

Strange you don't get your free game until it goes live. Maybe they don't want cancelled orders or something? I dunno. I went ahead and just bought it off Uplay. I considered the Epic Store and Greenman Gaming but at the end of the day I wanted to abstract as much hassle as possible.

PatrickRes9 03-11-2019 02:10 PM

Division 2 - came with my new video card!

Wolfgang 03-11-2019 07:00 PM

Division 2 day 1 PC.

SpectralThundr 03-11-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2532638)
Who is snagging The Division 2? I'm sure to play it, I'm just kinda on the fence about buying it on release week because Days Gone is right around the corner. The less gaming time I have, the easier it is getting to wait a few months till stuff goes on sale.

Sad.

Snagged it, will be playing tonight.

SpectralThundr 03-11-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vallor (Post 2532691)
Division 2 pre-ordered and pre-loaded for whenever I get time to play this week.

Looking forward to seeing the final build.

Strange you don't get your free game until it goes live. Maybe they don't want cancelled orders or something? I dunno. I went ahead and just bought it off Uplay. I considered the Epic Store and Greenman Gaming but at the end of the day I wanted to abstract as much hassle as possible.

That's exactly why they did it that way, so people wouldn't be able to cancel a preorder. Got the PC version of Watch Dogs 2, already own Wildlands and Primal just isn't my cup of tea.

vallor 03-11-2019 07:57 PM

I don’t remember getting the choice yet.

SpectralThundr 03-11-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vallor (Post 2532718)
I don’t remember getting the choice yet.

I believe I got an email then had to log into the ubisoft site to choose. That was like a week ago though. edit: I just checked and it was an email from the ubisoft store, so might wanna check your spam folder Vallor.

Kreigmstr 03-14-2019 03:59 AM

Division 2, on the xbox. Traded in my standard pre-order for gold. So i could start playing on Tuesday.

PatrickRes9 03-14-2019 09:24 AM

DIvision 2 on PC! couldn't be more excited! New GPU to go with it. A handful of friends picked it up as well, so should be playing that, RE2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Smash, for the foreseeable future.

SpectralThundr 03-14-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 (Post 2532920)
DIvision 2 on PC! couldn't be more excited! New GPU to go with it. A handful of friends picked it up as well, so should be playing that, RE2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Smash, for the foreseeable future.

Hope you enjoy Div 2 as much as I have been. Game is fantastic imo.

PacerDawn 03-14-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2532921)
Hope you enjoy Div 2 as much as I have been. Game is fantastic imo.

Feh, I have to wait until tomorrow...

PatrickRes9 03-14-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2532921)
Hope you enjoy Div 2 as much as I have been. Game is fantastic imo.

Hearing only rave things. Hype level is through the roof. Should be able to play tomorrow night. I'll keep you posted man!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 PM.