Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PlayStation Plus Games for September 2019 Announced (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262438)

Evil Avatar 08-28-2019 05:24 PM

PlayStation Plus Games for September 2019 Announced

Quote:

PlayStation Plus Free Games for September: Batman: Arkham Knight, Darksiders 3

Don Batmanís cowl and stalk the rooftops of Arkham City, or unleash your inner fury in the savage third chapter of the Darksiders series, in your next batch of PlayStation Plus monthly games, available to download starting Tuesday, September 3rd.

Letís take a closer look:

Batman: Arkham Knight

Descend into the besieged streets of Arkham City as DCís most-iconic crime-fighting crusader in Rocksteadyís neo-noir action adventure and explosive finale to the Arkham series.

Pull on the legendary black cowl and explore the vast neon metropolis, grappling up walls and vaulting across rooftops, gliding between buildings, or tearing through the streets in the super-powered Batmobile.

Go up against some of the caped crusaderís most iconic enemies, including Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc and more, using brutal hand-to-hand combat and an array of gadgets to liberate the over-run city once and for all.

Are you ready to become the Batman?

Darksiders III

A visceral hack-and-slash action adventure, Darksiders III places you in a dark fantasy world filled with diverse environments, dangerous foes, hidden secrets, and weapons and abilities to unlock.

Take on the role of Fury, the most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horseman, as she returns to the scorched Earth to hunt down and destroy the Seven Deadly Sins. Track down each of the Seven Deadly Sins, slay their minions, and restore the balance between good and evil on Earth.

Let the apocalypse beginÖ

Both Batman: Arkham Knight and Darksiders III will be available to download from PlayStation Store between September 3 and September 30.

In the meantime, you still have a few days left to pick up Augustís PlayStation Plus titles.

WipEout Omega Collection is a lightning-fast, futuristic racing experience filled with death-defying circuits and cunning combat, while Sniper Elite 4 is a tense stealth shooter set at the height of World War II.

Both games are available to download until September 2.
blog.us.playstation.com.

tigerfan814 08-29-2019 12:39 PM

Pretty good for my taste. Beat the heck out of B:AK. But never got around to DS3. So looking forward to that.

MadMurdock_0311 08-31-2019 03:10 PM

Arkham Knight was decent. I mean, I played it on PC, so there was plenty of bugs and it was not optimized at launch. Regardless, the Arkham series is fantastic! ...oh, wait. Origins was pretty shitty. Ok, so the first two games were great, the 3rd sucked, and the 4th was ok, according to my experience on the PC.

Still, getting the game for free is pretty neat. Darksiders III was not fun for me, and I loved the first two, so that's unfortunate.

PatrickRes9 08-31-2019 07:00 PM

Yawnxors

zZZzzZzz

vallor 09-01-2019 09:43 PM

These are some good selections, finally.