Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265074)

Jetherik 01-31-2020 07:13 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?
 

Super Bowl Weekend! This one could be a really good game. Who are you going for? What games will you be playing?

Jetherik 01-31-2020 07:16 AM

This is a game that has me rooting for both teams. My uncle played for the 49ers back in the 50s and my grandparents and parents and a few other relatives are from Kansas City. Games - Conan, EVE, and maybe some more Battletech.

BeardedSonOfNel 01-31-2020 07:34 AM

Company Christmas party today. We are going to start at 3:30 throwing Axes, and playing video games at a cool bar called the Driftless Axe, and then we'll move it over to a nice restaurant and then on to playing poker, and black jack. Lots of games on a Friday for me!!!

Mad Max RW 01-31-2020 08:55 AM

Finishing Mysteries of the Sith (holy shit I forgot how hard the original Jedi Knight could be) and debating whether to move onto Jedi Knight 2 (which I only tried a couple minutes of at release) or replaying a modded KOTOR 2.

NACIONAL 01-31-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2552859)
Company Christmas party today. We are going to start at 3:30 throwing Axes, and playing video games at a cool bar called the Driftless Axe, and then we'll move it over to a nice restaurant and then on to playing poker, and black jack. Lots of games on a Friday for me!!!

That sounds awesome

DingBat 01-31-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2552859)
Company Christmas party today. We are going to start at 3:30 throwing Axes, and playing video games at a cool bar called the Driftless Axe, and then we'll move it over to a nice restaurant and then on to playing poker, and black jack. Lots of games on a Friday for me!!!

You'd think that mixing throwing sharp objects and alcohol wouldn't be a good idea, but .....

Chief Smash 01-31-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2552859)
Company Christmas party today. We are going to start at 3:30 throwing Axes, and playing video games at a cool bar called the Driftless Axe, and then we'll move it over to a nice restaurant and then on to playing poker, and black jack. Lots of games on a Friday for me!!!

Christmas party? I love it! People are too quick to let Christmas go. The winter is gloomy. We might as well enjoy some good cheer while it's nasty outside. Have fun.

I'll be playing some Torchlight 2 by my new wood stove tonight.

ElektroDragon 01-31-2020 11:01 AM

Sparkle Unleashed and Jeopardy because I'm a HARDCORE GAMERRRRR!

BeardedSonOfNel 01-31-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DingBat (Post 2552876)
You'd think that mixing throwing sharp objects and alcohol wouldn't be a good idea, but .....

I live in Wisconsin; beer is a soft drink here ;)

BeardedSonOfNel 01-31-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2552884)
Christmas party? I love it! People are too quick to let Christmas go. The winter is gloomy. We might as well enjoy some good cheer while it's nasty outside. Have fun.

Yep, the winter months can get long, and the boss likes to wait and throw the party at the end of January. We all have the day off today too!

Azrael 02-01-2020 12:37 AM

Travelling with the family for a short little trip to Indonesia. Gaming laptop with me so some War 3 reforged and maybe a little Destiny 2.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:22 AM.