Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261929)

Jetherik 08-02-2019 12:06 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

Summer rapidly comes to a close. Some school districts start next week - so enjoy your last free weekend. What are you playing?

Inkabodcrane 08-02-2019 04:36 AM

Been playing the new Wolfenstein: Youngblood. It's really good. I've put 12 hours into it so far, and I don't feel that I'm anywhere close to finished. It's a perfect game to play while listening to podcasts, watching youtube, or even a movie (watching True Romance right now). It has great shooting mechanics, which the previous games did as well, but it also has a good upgrade system that keeps you wanting to level up and find more cash and ability points. I don't play co-op, which is what they tried to push it as, I just play solo and let the other chick be an AI. ANyways it's just what the doctor ordered. I don't really pay too much attention to the story, but I know they are trying to find their dad, BJ Blazkowitz. Shooting Nazi's in the 80's is pretty cool. Enjoying it so much that I bought it a 2nd time on Switch so I can play on break at work.

Always play at least 3 or 4 games of PUBG per day.

This weekend when I have some real time to game I'll get back into Arma 3: First Contact. The campaign for this DLC is as good as, if not better than, any X-Files episode or alien movie. I picked up the ultimate edition of Arma 3 during the steam summer sale and this DLC came with it, never paid it much mind but now that it came out this thing is awesome.

rulyblue 08-02-2019 05:18 AM

Might and Magic 6!

I'm going to have to ask the dev's to turn up the graphics on level 3

shadow763 08-02-2019 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane (Post 2541837)
Been playing the new Wolfenstein: Youngblood. It's really good. I've put 12 hours into it so far, and I don't feel that I'm anywhere close to finished.

I heard it is around 12 hours so.....:cool:

I picked up Doom 3 on xbox to play with that again. I do actually really like what they did with this one. It is a good game on its own merits. Great atmosphere.

Inkabodcrane 08-02-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow763 (Post 2541845)
I heard it is around 12 hours so.....:cool:

I picked up Doom 3 on xbox to play with that again. I do actually really like what they did with this one. It is a good game on its own merits. Great atmosphere.

I don't see how it could only be 12 hours unless you're speed running it and know where to go and how to level up etc. Or maybe I'm just slow.

I picked up Doom 3 on the Switch last week as well, it came with the Resurrection of Evil expansion which I still have never finished. I really liked that game when it came out back in the day, and although many people seem to think lowly about it, I've always liked Doom 3.