Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249707)

Jetherik 11-10-2017 12:03 PM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

A good Veteran's Day to all. A day to remember the end of WWI, and then all the vets. Enjoy your day off, but thank a vet. We did our job so you could have yours, and your freedom to freely speak, pray (or not), protest, press, have ideas that are different, and be as different as you want, as well as other freedoms here. One important freedom we have - Play GAMES! So what are you playing this weekend?
And Thanks fellow vets!

Chimpbot 11-10-2017 12:29 PM

I'll be playing...not much of anything, I think.

I'm going to my first A Perfect Circle show tonight, then have to trek to Vermont for a friend's wedding on Saturday. Sunday will bring more windshield time for the trip home.

I might bring my Switch for some Mario time...but, probably not.

Capt_Thad 11-10-2017 12:49 PM

Snagged Sonic Forces--'cause I'm a sucker for Sonic games--see how that goes. Been messing with the 10-hour early access trial for Battlefront 2 also, have a few more hours on that. Might jump into Odyssey a bit and see if I can't tackle that final level again.

Emabulator 11-10-2017 12:58 PM

I'm still playing Gran Turismo Sport and CODWWI.

Meeks 11-10-2017 03:27 PM

Mostly Destiny 2 (PC) here. Still enjoying it quite a bit.

Misanthropist 11-10-2017 04:41 PM

lil bit of spaz 2, only a handful of missions left in x-com 2 war of the chosen, ps3 shooters have been getting my attention again, under defeat, soldner x soldner, maybe even start helldivers with a budd finally.

Wizzkidd 11-10-2017 06:32 PM

Got the Xbox One X, so have been playing exclusively on that. Really enjoying it, and the 4K HDR looks awesome in Assassin's Creed Origins specifically. I was playing it in 4k on PC but without HDR.

Assassin's Creed Origins
Forza 7
COD WWII
Wolfenstein 2
Destiny 2 - although I'll hold off now and wait for the 4k patch

BeardedSonOfNel 11-11-2017 08:48 AM

I'm digging into some SHMUPS on the PlayStation 1

GinRummy 11-11-2017 04:09 PM

I had a good bit of fun last week with AC: Origins and finished it. I didn't finish every quest and location, but I did do the story. It was the first AC game that I finished in a couple releases, so I went back and installed AC: Syndicate. I had only played about 4 hours of that one before I gave up and now I'm about half way through. Enjoying it, but it's no Origins or Black Flag (my fave). Maybe I'll go back and do AC: Unity too, which I didn't get very far into before quitting, just like Syndicate.

blackzc 11-11-2017 04:44 PM

I dunno not much, kinda burnt out. Rage quite GT Sport last night after getting tagged with a 30 sec penalty, the bastard hit me! I get punished! Whore shit!

I've been trolling ebay, looking for PS2 lots. And BC PS3's

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2498343)
I'm digging into some SHMUPS on the PlayStation 1

Bro, you are really making me want to get a CRT, get back into retro stuff and go off the grid.

BeardedSonOfNel 11-12-2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackzc (Post 2498380)
I dunno not much, kinda burnt out. Rage quite GT Sport last night after getting tagged with a 30 sec penalty, the bastard hit me! I get punished! Whore shit!

I've been trolling ebay, looking for PS2 lots. And BC PS3's

Bro, you are really making me want to get a CRT, get back into retro stuff and go off the grid.

I just got a newer (My uncle never used it) 27 inch Zenith TV from around 1995. He may have used it for a week or so (he had in a guest bedroom that was never used). The picture is beautiful!!!!

ashikenshin 11-12-2017 07:54 PM

Finally, finished the witcher 2. Now to start the Witcher 3 and find out what the fuzz was all about.