Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Game & Movie Releases for September 10th to September 16th, 2017 (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248261)

Evil Avatar 09-11-2017 09:31 AM

Game & Movie Releases for September 10th to September 16th, 2017

Releases for September 10th to September 16th, 2017

Retail Games
NBA 2K18 Legend Edition (PS4, Xbone)
NBA LIVE 18 (PS4, Xbone)
NHL 18 (PS4, Xbone)
NASCAR Heat 2 (PS4, Xbone)
PES 2018: Pro Evolution Soccer (PS4, Xbone)
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (PS4, Xbone)
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (PS4)
INSIDE/LIMBO Double Pack (PS4, Xbone)
Baja: Edge of Control HD (PS4, Xbone)
Touhou Kobuto V Burst Battle (PS4)

Movies & TV
The Mummy
Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season
Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
It Comes at Night
Silicon Valley: The Complete Fourth Season
Orphan Black: Season Five
El Dorado
Chihayafuru: Season 1
Festival Criterion Collection
Krakatoa, East of Java
The Hatred
Phenomena
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
The Law and Jake Wade
The Resurrected
The Ghoul
Custer of the West

Box Office
Mother!
American Assassin

LostToys 09-11-2017 09:38 AM

Really, you are not going to mention Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS comes out on the 15th? As much as I love Metroid, I just don't think I will be picking this one up. The 3DS is just too damned old and the graphics whore in me will no longer accept playing games on it.

Chimpbot 09-11-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostToys (Post 2492459)
Really, you are not going to mention Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS comes out on the 15th? As much as I love Metroid, I just don't think I will be picking this one up. The 3DS is just too damned old and the graphics whore in me will no longer accept playing games on it.

I was just about to mention the same thing: It's not like it comes out on Friday or anything.

I'll probably pick it up, partially because I want to see more Metroid in the future and partially because I haven't play a Metroid title in years.

Metal Jesus 09-11-2017 10:10 AM

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is going to be a must buy for me. Love that series.

Metal Jesus 09-11-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostToys (Post 2492459)
Really, you are not going to mention Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS comes out on the 15th? .

Oh hell yeah!! Really looking forward to that as well :)

LostToys 09-11-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metal Jesus (Post 2492463)
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is going to be a must buy for me. Love that series.

It is odd. I really wanted to like Dishonored and Prey, but both of them I really could not get into. I think I really just have an aversion to ability wheels. I like having two or more skills mapped to specific buttons then never want to have to think about them ever again. Both games encourage the using skills based on specific situations and needs, which means using some kind of ability wheel to switch between your available skill set.

Methos 09-11-2017 01:02 PM

No mention of Divinity: Original Sin 2? SHAME.