Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   May the 4th Be With You... Always (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260319)

Evil Avatar 05-04-2019 12:55 PM

May the 4th Be With You... Always

brandonjclark 05-04-2019 02:32 PM

Watched a bit of Phantom Menace on TBS this morning.

I still hate Jar Jar but that's actually a good movie.

Chief Smash 05-04-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2536794)

The prequels have their issues but they still had that Star Wars feel. I can’t say the same about the Disney ones with the possible exception of Solo.

Evil Avatar 05-04-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2536794)

It's the old joke, if you watch the Pod Race and the Maul fight scene and ignore the rest, it's a great movie. LOL.

TheHulk 05-04-2019 03:30 PM

Star Tours is such a cool ride. I've didn't realize there are quite a few variations on the scenes until I was at Disney a few years ago.

GinRummy 05-04-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2536798)
It's the old joke, if you watch the Pod Race and the Maul fight scene and ignore the rest, it's a great movie. LOL.

I actually read the book. It has some extra scenes, in fact the opening is little Ani LOSING a pod race before he wins later in the book and movie. Can't remember other bits, been too long. AND you can fix JarJar with a Shapie. :)

LostToys 05-04-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHulk (Post 2536799)
Star Tours is such a cool ride. I've didn't realize there are quite a few variations on the scenes until I was at Disney a few years ago.

Yeah, they updated it to reflect all the movies. So if you go right now, you have a chance of seeing two out of a possible 8 scenarios. And the lines are so damned short, you might as well go on it several times until you see all of the events scenarios.

brandonjclark 05-04-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2536798)

Honestky, the part I watched was the pod race!

Bwa-haha

Skunk 05-05-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2536795)
The prequels have their issues but they still had that Star Wars feel. I canít say the same about the Disney ones with the possible exception of Solo.

Nice, thanks for the LOL man, I needed it today.

PatrickRes9 05-06-2019 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skunk (Post 2536837)
Nice, thanks for the LOL man, I needed it today.

Hahaha okay okay, let me try! Jaws 2 is better than Jaws! Hahaha! Uh, Back to the future III is best in series! Lolll! Michael Bay is the best thing to happen to the summer blockbuster! Rofff!!!!

Inkabodcrane 05-06-2019 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2536795)
The prequels have their issues but they still had that Star Wars feel. I canít say the same about the Disney ones with the possible exception of Solo.

Yes. Also Rogue One was cool. The main movies have been bad, and that isn't even debatable.