Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248225)

Jetherik 09-08-2017 08:44 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

I am ready to start the weekend! Football! Yet, I still have to work. What are you doing this weekend?

BalekFekete 09-08-2017 08:49 AM

Choices choic....Destiny 2 of course. :)

wittynickname 09-08-2017 08:56 AM

The U.S. Open has gobbled up my evenings whole for the last week and a half, but now that we're down to the last four matches there is hope for some gaming time, even WITH a day trip on Saturday for a good friend's dad's memorial service.

We're the type of friends who drown our sorrows with videogames, so there's at least a decent chance of some Mario Kart 8 on the Switch after we're all changed out of our suits and winding down. Otherwise...

Probable:
--More progress in my replay of Red Dead Redemption.
--More progress in I Am Setsuna.
--Figuring out whether I'm bothering to continue, or just quitting, Perception.

Possible:
--Digging into Obduction, depending on where the wind blows with Perception.

brandonjclark 09-08-2017 09:26 AM

I'll be glued to the TV when I can, hoping Irma doesn't devastate FL too badly.

ezzkmo 09-08-2017 09:34 AM

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

So good!

Booda 09-08-2017 09:35 AM

Take a wild guess...

Emabulator 09-08-2017 10:39 AM

Destiny 2, and maybe some F1 2017.

Methos 09-08-2017 12:21 PM

PUBG; Nier: Automata (playthrough #3); No Man's Sky; and the retrogames this weekend are Master of Magic and Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on Steam. Stay safe down there Florida/Carolina!

DingBat 09-08-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Methos (Post 2492291)
PUBG; Nier: Automata (playthrough #3); No Man's Sky; and the retrogames this weekend are Master of Magic and Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on Steam. Stay safe down there Florida/Carolina!

Master of Magic was an unbelievably good game.

RobotFloyd13 09-08-2017 03:14 PM

Destiny 2!!!!!! Maybe some VR goodness...Probably Destiny 2 though

TheHulk 09-08-2017 07:52 PM

Irma watching for sure. Looking more and more like it will go west away from me. Not sure if any gaming will be had.

blackzc 09-08-2017 08:02 PM

I dunno, all my consoles save my Switch are packed up because im moving soon. I getting a bit burnt on Rabbids.

Want i really want to do is load up a RPG on the TG-16-CD Via my Pi and do some mindless grinding.

Wizzkidd 09-09-2017 01:46 AM

PUBG, Mario + Rabbids, Quake Champions, and Destiny 2.

Seahawks on Sunday; let's see if they can win in Green Bay for the first time since 1999! Probably not.

Also fckn college. After years of avoiding it, have to make my first powerpoint. Hopefully I can figure it out easy enough, I sort of assume I can. Complete idiots in the Army made them all the time.

Kreigmstr 09-09-2017 05:51 AM

Destiny 2 -Xbox

@Wizzkidd The same here. About 8 years ago i was struggling to find work in my field so i went to back to school to get a degree. The key to PowerPoint is to use your bullet points as reminders of your talking points. A lot of people will just put every bit of information they can on the slide and try to cram a ton of stuff on the page. Keep it simple and put details about what you want to say in the notes part of the slide. If you use a projector and laptop, you can display notes on the laptop and the presentation on the project at the same time.

BeardedSonOfNel 09-09-2017 10:31 AM

I'm playing:
---Forza 6 on Xbox
---Out of This World on 3DS
---Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya on 3DS
---Halo 5 (Co-Op with friends on Saturday night) on Xbox

On a side note I finally beat R-Type, and so I'm working on R-Type II now :)

Wizzkidd 09-10-2017 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreigmstr (Post 2492342)
Destiny 2 -Xbox

@Wizzkidd The same here. About 8 years ago i was struggling to find work in my field so i went to back to school to get a degree. The key to PowerPoint is to use your bullet points as reminders of your talking points. A lot of people will just put every bit of information they can on the slide and try to cram a ton of stuff on the page. Keep it simple and put details about what you want to say in the notes part of the slide. If you use a projector and laptop, you can display notes on the laptop and the presentation on the project at the same time.

Thanks for the tips dude! I'm in a film class, have to make a movie poster plus some stuff with it.

Saw that Battlefield 1 had new DLC, and I bought premium back when it came out, so decided to check it out. Spent most of the day playing it, forgot how much I liked that game.

ashikenshin 09-10-2017 11:10 AM

Ffxiv, a friend has been playing and might need some help. They neerfed the xp from 60-70 so I'm taking longer to get my monk to cap.

Also, painting my tau army. A friend is being cocky with his army, so I'm taking my cheesiest army (I think, haven't played 8th edition yet.)

DeadPixel 09-10-2017 05:17 PM

Going through Borderlands 2 *again* and pretending it's actually Destiny 2 for PC :P

Major Dan 09-10-2017 05:25 PM

Diablo III, playing hardcore only now, only challenge left, but am currently obsessed. Also playing Disgea 5 on Switch fun game for sure. The Switch rocks? A tablet with sticks can't be beat.

Arionuq 09-10-2017 07:23 PM

xcom 2 war of the chosen, some WH:TW co-op if my buddy gets on. looking at destiny 2 but still torn, do I buy it for ps4 or wait and pick it up on pc?