Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Destiny 2 Clan Features Are Now Live (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248228)

Emabulator 09-08-2017 10:47 AM

Destiny 2 Clan Features Are Now Live

GameSpot has word that Bungie has begun to bring Destiny 2's clan features online.

Quote:

Destiny 2's new clan functionality is set to be important, as it not only allows people to form a group together, but it also serves as the backbone for the new Guided Games feature. Destiny 2 launched earlier this week without clan features activated in-game, but after a few-day wait, they've (partially) come online.

Specifically, clan progression has been activated. That means clans that have formed can begin gaining experience and working toward unlocking rewards. If you're already logged into the game, you may need to sign out and then sign back in for the functionality to show up. In order to earn XP for your clan, it will need at least two members, and you'll need to have a clan banner in your inventory. You can obtain this by talking to Hawthorne with each of your characters once you've joined a clan.

Bungie has also highlighted some other key facts about clans on its website. Clan members taking part in activities adds XP up to a maximum for the week, which is set back to zero after the weekly reset. There are also weekly milestones for additional rewards, as well as weekly clan Engrams (which require at least half of the fireteam in an activity to be members of the clan). Clans earn perks as they accumulate XP, with this level being wiped out with the seasonal reset.
Game Informer: Curse Of Osiris Confirmed As First Destiny 2 Expansion

wunshot 09-08-2017 03:31 PM

EA...start a clan and invite me :)

Evil Avatar 09-08-2017 04:21 PM

Nice! I'll do that. I just hit Level 20 and I've been going around collecting up the purple Engrams I won.

Evil Avatar 09-08-2017 06:23 PM

There is an Evil Avatar clan now on Bungie.net!

Emabulator 09-08-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2492318)
There is an Evil Avatar clan now on Bungie.net!

Request sent!

Evil Avatar 09-08-2017 11:09 PM

I tried to add you earlier and the Clan was still in provisional status, I will check it when I get online tomorrow.

I made level 20 and gathered up my Purple engrams. I got a bright engram playing multiplayer, but man does 4v4 blow big frothy chunks compared to the bigger battles. I hope they can bring back some big team battles with vehicles.

SpectralThundr 09-09-2017 02:40 AM

Request sent as well. Finished the plot, hit 20, time for the actual game to begin.

Evil Avatar 09-09-2017 09:19 AM

I approved four Members this morning, so that should make our Clan official. H-Disease something went wrong so please request again.

wunshot 09-09-2017 09:44 AM

I haven't started the game yet. Jumping in now.

wunshot 09-10-2017 08:50 AM

Still working my way up to level 20. Cool game though. :)

shadow763 09-10-2017 09:06 AM

Sent a request. I haven't beaten it yet. Close, but I am level 20.

Evil Avatar 09-10-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow763 (Post 2492393)
Sent a request. I haven't beaten it yet. Close, but I am level 20.

Approved! Bungie seems kinda slow to move data from the game servers to the website, so it will show up and then you will be able to claim your clan banner in-game and start adding XP to the pool. We are up to 16k XP for the week, but no flags for events yet.

stalazon 09-12-2017 09:04 PM

Was lucky enough to be gifted this with the console, it'll be my first fps on a console in some time, so be warned.. but request sent!