Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Call of Duty Modern Warfare Widescreen PC Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263430)

Evil Avatar 10-18-2019 09:46 PM

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Widescreen PC Trailer

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...ac6ceec9_z.jpg

Polished to perfection.

Experience 4k resolution, uncapped frame rate, and more when you play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PC. Available exclusively on Battle.Net.

Evil Avatar 10-18-2019 09:47 PM

Mozgus 10-19-2019 02:05 AM

Battle.net huh? How many commie coins does it cost?

BadIronTree 10-19-2019 06:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/nebsZ4Q.jpg
It's still on my wall :D

PS:
you need auto resize img on the site :P

BeardedSonOfNel 10-19-2019 08:35 AM

https://i2.wp.com/think-liberty.com/...96%2C464&ssl=1

excalibur1814 10-19-2019 08:37 AM

"uncapped frame rate"

?

Why is something that's been his way for years, a bonus? Bit silly.

BeardedSonOfNel 10-19-2019 08:38 AM

https://humanevents.com/wp-content/u...dent-xi-12.png

Evil Avatar 10-19-2019 09:12 AM

Trailer looks amazing, but thinking ahead I’m moving my gaming to a 4K TV in the living room, so I can only get this for the PS4 or Xbone. I’m tempted to make this my first Xbone game since I really only have Gears 5 for the system.

Wolfgang 10-19-2019 04:14 PM

Anyone know if cross play works for Co-op too or just DM?

vallor 10-19-2019 04:30 PM

This looks like another great Chinese hit to add to the Tencent/Blizzard-Activision stable of games!

It seems amazing and if I played CoD games I would feel really, really bad about skipping this one. I think the Glorious Winnie the Poo leader will be OK with it.

Booda 10-20-2019 07:32 AM

Battle Pass that shit! :rolleyes:

BeardedSonOfNel 10-20-2019 07:34 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/Xqp91wWL/199157...ask-during.jpg

wunshot 10-20-2019 10:02 AM

I guess I'm the only one here who isn't boycotting CoD because of Hong Kong. You guys are typing these replies on phones and computers made by Chinese wage slaves, while lounging around in clothes professionally made by children. But sure.... Hop on your soap boxes. For an alt right video game website, y'all virtue signal with the best of the left....

Mozgus 10-20-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wunshot (Post 2546533)
I guess I'm the only one here who isn't boycotting CoD because of Hong Kong. You guys are typing these replies on phones and computers made by Chinese wage slaves, while lounging around in clothes professionally made by children. But sure.... Hop on your soap boxes. For an alt right video game website, y'all virtue signal with the best of the left....

This is an alt-right site now? And I thought this Hong Kong drama was the one thing both sides were in agreement on. The left is pro-China?

BeardedSonOfNel 10-20-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

I said fuck you to activation years ago. I have not bought an Activation or blizzard game in over 5 years.

BeardedSonOfNel 10-20-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozgus (Post 2546534)
This is an alt-right site now? And I thought this Hong Kong drama was the one thing both sides were in agreement on. The left is pro-China?

Yes this is an alt-right site:rolleyes: Everyone who doesn't have absolute hatred for the POTUS is the scourge of this earth and labeled Alt-Right. :cool:

RAV 10-20-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

You are confusing the issue. It's not about companies doing any sort of business with China.
It's about Western companies starting to punish their customers into compliance with the demands of the regime.

As for wether you should buy Blizzard/Activision games or not, that's up for you to decide. I'm not going around telling people what to do.
But it is important to at least talk about the issue. Frankly, I don't expect much of it anyway. I don't have much faith in activist movements overall.
Only a very small percentage of people will make their buying habits depend on this issue. So any company complying with the regime in Beijing
will probably lose only a very small amount of customers in the West, while gaining an overwhelming amount of new customers in China.

China has considerably improved its prosperity over the last few decades since opening up to the West for business, as has any other country that did so.
Liberals like to complain about the low wage abuse there (while taking more advantage of it than anyone...), but most people coming from the starving poor villages
of the communist economic regime are actually very thankful for having any job at all in the cities of the Special Economic Zones. However, the wages actually increased greatly in the meantime,
and since more Chinese now have a living standard comparable to the middle class than there are citizens in the USA or Europe, their expectations naturally also increased.
Which is why it actually becomes hard finding Chinese workers willing to work below what we consider minimum wage. So China itself now imports cheap labour migrants from other neighbouring South East Asia countries like Vietnam.

This is what the mega cities of China now look like. Most of them have been built from basically nothing in the last 40 years.
As usual, capitalism has proven the most effective means of eliminating poverty, instead of supposedly causing it. What a Leftist likes to call exploitation is rather the first opportunity these already poor people ever had to pull themselves out of the misery.
The remaining problems China still has, or any other country still has, come from oppressive social policies by a tyrannical regime, or anarchic warlords or crime cartels destabilizing a region.

ElektroDragon 10-20-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozgus (Post 2546534)
This is an alt-right site now?

Where have you been? :p :D The alt-right includes everyone who is not a 1) Democrat 2) Neocon warhawk

Mad Max RW 10-21-2019 07:30 AM

Quote:

You had a point then flushed it down the toilet.

wunshot 10-21-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2546555)
Where have you been? :p :D The alt-right includes everyone who is not a 1) Democrat 2) Neocon warhawk

Yeah that was sarcasm. I'm a middle of the road independent, which lumps me right in the alt right as far as most of the left is concerned.

Btw, Rav those are all good points and what you said about China is interesting. People can effectively vote with their wallets, but when it comes to video games, I just don't give a fuck. I'd still buy Cyberpunk 2077 even if it came out that it was fully owned by ISIS. There are thousands of places we could all be taking a stand, and I just see Hong Kong as a non issue. You want freedom from China? Declare Independence and fight for it. America showed you the way (regardless of how far we've fallen since then...).