Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest Event Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263454)

Evil Avatar 10-21-2019 06:28 PM

Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest Event Trailer

Quote:

Do you feel that chill running up your spine? It must be the call of Bloody Harvest, a supremely spooky free event for Borderlands 3!

This limited time event features tons of fresh content, including Haunted enemy types, the Terror combat mechanic, a new unique Legendary weapon, more Anointed loot drops, and a new boss fight against the fearsome Captain Haunt. If you manage to brave your way through the creepy challenges of Bloody Harvest, you can earn cosmetic rewards including Vault Hunter Skins, a Weapon Trinket, and more.

Evil Avatar 10-21-2019 06:28 PM

MadMurdock_0311 10-21-2019 10:39 PM

I've been enjoying this game. Plus, any time a developer has events like this, it earns my favor. I'll be taking part in this, this weekend.

Evil Avatar 10-22-2019 04:35 AM

I do love Halloween events!

Azrael 10-22-2019 05:55 AM

Been playing it and loving it but fuck you epic store and your shitty launcher.

Had a save game wipe because Epic cant get their shit together and make cloud saving work properly.

Played it on my PC, then Laptop, Back to PC, Next time on laptop, uploaded the save from the first time i played it on the laptop. Main character had fininshed TVHM and had ALT's all in teen levels, taken back to Main character only on my first playthrough. Probably 40-50 hours gameplay lost. Check online, known bug since launch and still hasnt been patched.

brandonjclark 10-22-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael (Post 2546650)
Been playing it and loving it but fuck you epic store and your shitty launcher.

Had a save game wipe because Epic cant get their shit together and make cloud saving work properly.

Played it on my PC, then Laptop, Back to PC, Next time on laptop, uploaded the save from the first time i played it on the laptop. Main character had fininshed TVHM and had ALT's all in teen levels, taken back to Main character only on my first playthrough. Probably 40-50 hours gameplay lost. Check online, known bug since launch and still hasnt been patched.

That's a pretty major issue, damn.

I won't buy it until there are cloud saves.

Azrael 10-22-2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2546709)
That's a pretty major issue, damn.

I won't buy it until there are cloud saves.

Quoted solution - Turn off cloud saves...

If i travel in the near future i will have to backup the save files to a USB and copy it to my other computer. Welcome to 2019

Azzy 10-24-2019 12:01 AM

I've had some save issues but only because I'll exit without being near a waypoint save thing and then it later asks me which save file I want to use, which is actually kind of a preference.
I enjoy the game and I'm looking forward to some Halloween fun. I love these events.