Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Launch Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263664)

Evil Avatar 11-01-2019 07:58 AM

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Launch Trailer

Quote:

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Launch Trailer

Watch the official Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Launch Trailer that showcases the all new graphical and technical enhancements on display in the PC version, as Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang desperately try to outrun the law. After being hounded off the mainland, Arthur and the gang find themselves caught in a local conflict on the shores of a remote Caribbean island, disoriented and yearning to find a path back to their hidden fortune - and the dreams of a better future promised by their charming and increasingly erratic leader, Dutch van der Linde.

Time is running out to pre-purchase Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC direct from Rockstar Games and receive exclusive bonuses including a free Rockstar Games PC title, extras for Story Mode like the War Horse, the Outlaw Survival Kit and the Le Trésor des Morts Treasure Map, 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online, and discounts on Special and Ultimate Edition upgrades. Pre-purchasers can now pre-load the game in preparation for launch on November 5th.
rockstargames.com.

Azrael 11-01-2019 08:50 PM

Second this hits Steam Launcher i'll be all over it. Wish they would port over the original as well

badclam 11-01-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael (Post 2547420)
Second this hits Steam Launcher i'll be all over it. Wish they would port over the original as well

you know it's going to require the Launcher right? I was going to double dip, but I missed the pre order, so I'll wait as well.

MadMurdock_0311 11-04-2019 02:23 PM

I'm pre-loading this now. Even though I bought it on XOneX at launch, I can't wait to play it on PC.

Azzy 11-12-2019 01:12 AM

i5-6600k oc'd to about 4.1, 16gb ram, rtx 2070, a couple of ssds and no platters, the game won't load.
i had it going for a few hours the first day and it stuttered and hitched so hard that it wasn't playable. tweaked some shit, bang. it won't play.
i've done all the simple stuff recommended, reinstall, change from vulk to dx, yadda yadda. customer service just tells me to do everything i tried but send them all of the documentation.
at this point i just want my fucking refund.

Evil Avatar 11-12-2019 07:30 AM

My son said he had a lot of problems using the version from the Epic Launcher, then got a refund and went with the version right from Rockstar. Without the Epic garbage running in the background, it runs better.

Major Dan 11-12-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azzy (Post 2547919)
i5-6600k oc'd to about 4.1, 16gb ram, rtx 2070, a couple of ssds and no platters, the game won't load.
i had it going for a few hours the first day and it stuttered and hitched so hard that it wasn't playable. tweaked some shit, bang. it won't play.
i've done all the simple stuff recommended, reinstall, change from vulk to dx, yadda yadda. customer service just tells me to do everything i tried but send them all of the documentation.
at this point i just want my fucking refund.

Ah, the PC, the PC never changes I see. No fun in any year.