Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fallout '76 Review by Skill Up (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257271)

Kreigmstr 11-25-2018 09:06 AM

Fallout '76 Review by Skill Up

One of my personal favorite YouTuber's released a review on Fallout 76. Skillup is not one of those guys that does angry rants. He's very good about going as in depth as possible. This is probably the most brutal I have seen him be about a game.

Quote:

If a modder can do better in 3 days, WTF has Bethesda being doing for 3 years?"

brandonjclark 11-25-2018 08:22 PM

Oh jeez, I guess I'm glad I didn't bite.

Terran 11-25-2018 08:56 PM

Damn. Sounds great!* :D

* Like a stinking pile of skat!

Also, I don't care what your nationality is, if you pronounce "Beta" like 'beetuh' rather than 'Baytuh' I feel the need to punch you in your face.

brandonjclark 11-25-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terran (Post 2524890)

Also, I don't care what your nationality is, if you pronounce "Beta" like 'beetuh' rather than 'Baytuh' I feel the need to punch you in your face.

Beetah is the literal CUK-speak for Beta. It's the most BETA way to say... Beta.

ElektroDragon 11-25-2018 10:14 PM

I returned the game for refund to BestBuy. I rather beetah my joystick than play this game.

Dag-Sabot 11-26-2018 12:16 AM

Everyone is on the hate train for this one. Rightfully so. Blatant cash grab for a sack full of crap. They should've just remastered New Vegas and they'd be swimming in money. The thing is you could tell the assets were all pulled *directly* from fallout 4 and people still bought it, let that sink in.

Meusli 11-26-2018 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terran (Post 2524890)

I ain't taking any nonsense like that from a people who can't say aluminium properly. You lose all rights to form speech your way if you get it that bad. :p

Chief Smash 11-26-2018 05:38 AM

A little hyperbole is expected but when he said that the game sometimes resembles a PS2 game.... no. I don't own the game but in all of the various reviews I've seen, not for a moment does it approach that level. I get that he's trying to make a point but it makes him lose credibility in my view.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meusli (Post 2524898)
I ain't taking any nonsense like that from a people who can't say aluminium properly. You lose all rights to form speech your way if you get it that bad. :p

Well it's not a pronunciation thing. It's spelled different over here. We pronounce it how it's spelled (which is basically the original spelling though not the "official" one.)

timmyd 11-26-2018 06:43 AM

Now wait for Rock Star to do a "Better Dead than Red Radioactive Redemption" and Bethesda will be punished for this.

BadIronTree 11-26-2018 06:47 AM

This the second game I asked for a refund (pre-order)
The first one was SIMCITY (the last one)

SpectralThundr 11-26-2018 07:06 AM

They used art from Skyrim for fuck sakes. Bethesda has become one of the laziest developers This had train wreck written all over it prior to release. And for the love of god Bethsoft, the creation engine needs to be put to fucking bed it's trash.

karaliusbronius 11-26-2018 10:32 AM

I was really looking forward to this game, such a disappointment. They made it too "survivally". I just wanted a Fallout 4 with online coop. Oh well.

EL CABONG 11-26-2018 12:34 PM

Fallout 4 wasn't great. Online buggy, fallout 4 with griefing sounds even worse. Hope Bethesda pays attention to all the hate and poor sales and don't screw up elder scrolls 6.

Silverbaine 11-26-2018 04:28 PM

/meeeeeeeeeeh

PatrickRes9 11-26-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Sir Humphrey actually named it "Aluminum" first, before changing it to "Aluminium". We're just worldly scholars here in the States, and prefer the earlier naming/spelling of the metal. :D

Terran 11-26-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

I ain't taking any nonsense like that from a people who can't say aluminium properly.

Yeah, well...we wear that shit like pros! :D

https://i.imgur.com/AASTxJ9.jpg

MadMurdock_0311 11-27-2018 02:29 PM

I don't understand why anyone would still purchase a Bethesda game. They have bugs that have existed in their engine for over 10 years. Come on people, stop being so stupid!

If you bought this game, I don't feel bad for you at all.

Mad Max RW 11-27-2018 05:46 PM

Bethesda has been inept for years, the general public just reached a breaking point. They are not going to turn things around because this is the direction they have always followed. It's basically Interaplay 2.0.

PatrickRes9 11-28-2018 10:56 PM

Wow. We've already moved from the "release now, clean up the bugs later" model to the "release now, spend the next 2 years making it an actual full game" model. Dummy gamers will support this, too. :|