Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261804)

Jetherik 07-26-2019 10:25 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

Dog days of summer are coming. What are you playing this weekend?

Major Dan 07-26-2019 12:21 PM

#55 in que for the Division 2 ‘discovery’ Raid. In mother fucking que!?! Well at least I can see the new content.

Major Dan 07-26-2019 12:24 PM

......52 now. It was free content. I started at 76.

Major Dan 07-26-2019 12:51 PM

...34 now. It says it is taking longer then expected. Doh!!!

ElektroDragon 07-26-2019 12:57 PM

Ah yes! The days before I had central AC when would complain bitterly that I was tired of living like a dog in the heat. My parents still live like dogs. It took me over FORTY YEARS to finally live in a house with central AC.

Major Dan 07-26-2019 01:25 PM

...19 now. Itís like I am at a theme park.

CthulhuFan 07-26-2019 01:47 PM

Super Metroid on Raspberry Pi on a buddies system: his shit went to crap and I had to re-image it and now I'm showing him how to set his keyboard layout, themes and scrape etc. etc.

For me, personally, I'm buying "The Sinking City" this fucking weekend and am going to enjoy the shit out of that.

Grim Dawn just got a huge update with some legit QOL stuff, gonna have to pick that back up *again*...

Major Dan 07-26-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2541567)
Ah yes! The days before I had central AC when would complain bitterly that I was tired of living like a dog in the heat. My parents still live like dogs. It took me over FORTY YEARS to finally live in a house with central AC.

Simpler times my friend. I had to put a mini split in the house we bought here in Montana, no central air and hot water furnace for heat. The house was built in 1987.

Major Dan 07-26-2019 02:04 PM

...13 now. Wow.

Major Dan 07-26-2019 02:26 PM

...7 now. Just using EA as a stop watch. I can’t figure this out. Why not put me I a group of 8? Why am I waiting? I guess I will find out soon. Playing with dog in the mean time, she had fun and is tired now. Lol.

Emabulator 07-26-2019 02:36 PM

I'm planning on playing some PS4 for the first time in a while. I'm having a Gran Turismo craving.

Major Dan 07-26-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emabulator (Post 2541575)
I'm planning on playing some PS4 for the first time in a while. I'm having a Gran Turismo craving.

Cool man. I was planning on playing some Division 2 but I am still #7

Major Dan 07-26-2019 03:32 PM

...4. Hopefully it’s close now.

Inkabodcrane 07-26-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major Dan (Post 2541581)
...4. Hopefully itís close now.

Holy shit dude, over 3 hours in a queue? That's insane! Is it because not enough people are playing or what?

I picked up the Wolfenstein daughter game. I have enjoyed all of this generation's Wolf games, and the reviews talk about how this new one is somewhat of a Borderlands-esque loot shooter, so I'll be playing that.

Always playing PUBG. The new remade Erengel map is awesome. No game gives the satisfaction for a kill as PUBG does. Nothing feels that good, becasue there is so much riding on it.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, and I started messing with MAU 1 & 2 on Xbox as well.

Just picked up Doom 3 on Switch as well.

GAMES!

Inkabodcrane 07-26-2019 04:09 PM

Oh also you guys need to check out the new show on Prime "The Boys." It's based off the comic book series by Garth Ennis, who also wrote Preacher. I watched the first 4 eps last night and it is awesome. Been reading the comic series in preparation for the show as well. It's rated R as hell, which I am happy about, they didn't neuter it.

Major Dan 07-26-2019 04:35 PM

Not close at all. Still #4. :(

Major Dan 07-26-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane (Post 2541582)
Holy shit dude, over 3 hours in a queue? That's insane! Is it because not enough people are playing or what?

I picked up the Wolfenstein daughter game. I have enjoyed all of this generation's Wolf games, and the reviews talk about how this new one is somewhat of a Borderlands-esque loot shooter, so I'll be playing that.

Always playing PUBG. The new remade Erengel map is awesome. No game gives the satisfaction for a kill as PUBG does. Nothing feels that good, becasue there is so much riding on it.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, and I started messing with MAU 1 & 2 on Xbox as well.

Just picked up Doom 3 on Switch as well.

GAMES!

Honestly donít know. They just started this Ďdiscoveryí raid thing and itís my first try at it I donít know how they have it set up. Now I just want to see what the heíll happens.

Hecubus 07-26-2019 04:42 PM

After playing through Sekiro on 4 game pluses, I've decided to start over with a brand new game and nearly at the end again. I can't remember the last game I feel I've gotten so much for my money.

Mad Max RW 07-27-2019 09:57 AM

I saw Bethesda/id finally got around to updating classic Doom on the iPhone to work with the latest OS and was pretty excited because it hasn't functioned since I owned an iPhone 5. Well low and behold Bethesda managed to fuck it up. Instead of updating the original app they re-released a new port based on Unity and it is practically unplayable. Movement speed is fucked. You can set it to "always run" but the speed is still variable based on how far you drag your thumb and the dead zones are sliding everywhere. The minigun is broken. You can no longer hold down to fire but have to keep tapping the screen. That sort of works but also shakes the camera which renders aiming impossible. You need to be connected to the internet and logged into Bethesda.net or else the game will not get beyond the main menu. And lastly the music is at what sounds like 60% of normal speed it bothers me so much. God damn what a let down.

BeardedSonOfNel 07-27-2019 12:27 PM

I'm playing a bunch of arcade SHMUPS this weekend.