Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Last of Us Part II Delayed to May 29, 2020 (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263529)

Evil Avatar 10-24-2019 06:42 PM

The Last of Us Part II Delayed to May 29, 2020
 

Quote:

The Last of Us Part II Now Arrives May 29, 2020

To our fans,

Let me cut to the chase and get the news out of the way. The Last of Us Part II has a new release date of May 29, 2020.

I know. It was just about a month ago when we had our big blowout for the game, letting media play over two hours of it along with debuting our new story trailer and revealing the release date. The positive response we saw from our community was overwhelming. You can feel the energy among the team members. After working on something for so many years, itís invigorating to get a glimpse of validation for all the hard work.

However, it was during the last few weeks, as we were closing out sections of the game, that we realized we simply didnít have enough time to bring the entire game up to a level of polish we would call Naughty Dog quality. At this point we were faced with two options: compromise parts of the game or get more time. We went with the latter, and this new release date allows us to finish everything to our level of satisfaction while also reducing stress on the team.

While weíre relieved that we wonít have to compromise our vision, weíre disappointed that we werenít able to avoid this exact situation. We wish we couldíve foreseen the amount of polish we needed, but the size and scope of this game got the better of us. We hate disappointing our fans and for that weíre sorry.

We hope you understand that this additional time ensures that The Last of Us Part II lives up to our collective ambition as well as our commitment to the highest level of quality. We know the extra few months will add to what may already be an excruciating wait for all of us. We are grateful for your patience and continued support. Come next May, you will finally rejoin Ellie in The Last of Us Part II.
naughtydog.com.

Chief Smash 10-24-2019 07:28 PM

It takes time to pack in all them lesbians.

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2546847)
It takes time to pack in all them lesbians.

More people being snow flakes.

Chief Smash 10-25-2019 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot (Post 2546869)
More people being snow flakes.

Donít you mean Nazis?

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2546874)
Don’t you mean Nazis?

No snow flakes people that can't stand anything that's isn't 100% aligned with everything they agree with.

Testcase 10-25-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2546847)
It takes time to pack in all them lesbians.

HA! Hope you saw Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.

Chief Smash 10-25-2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot (Post 2546881)
No snow flakes people that can't stand anything that's isn't 100% aligned with everything they agree with.

And my comment implies that I can't take that they put lesbians into a sequel to a game that I never played or had interest with in the first place? Sir, me thinks you've smoked enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testcase (Post 2546885)
HA! Hope you saw Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.

Hmmmm, no I haven't.

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2546887)
And my comment implies that I can't take that they put lesbians into a sequel to a game that I never played or had interest with in the first place? Sir, me thinks you've smoked enough.



Hmmmm, no I haven't.

Then why bring it up?

SpectralThundr 10-25-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot (Post 2546892)
Then why bring it up?

He isn't wrong anyway, the level of virtue signaling being pushed in media and progressive bullshit in general is beyond old at this point. No one gives a fuck about sexual orientation except the gays, they care about it so much they make it their whole god damn identity at this point.

Chief Smash 10-25-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot (Post 2546892)
Then why bring it up?

To ruffle the feathers of the local snowflakes. And I do have to say... worked like a charm. :D

actusoul 10-25-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2546894)
He isn't wrong anyway, the level of virtue signaling being pushed in media and progressive bullshit in general is beyond old at this point. No one gives a fuck about sexual orientation except the gays, they care about it so much they make it their whole god damn identity at this point.

Wow. You smoke better stuff then I do.

SpectralThundr 10-25-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by actusoul (Post 2546899)
Wow. You smoke better stuff then I do.

How so? The pride parades? The constant shouting in the media to be represented despite being less than 3% of the population. It's what LBGT folks tend to do, throw their sexuality out there constantly so no one forgets they're gay.

No one cares. Remember when it was "who cares what people do in their bedrooms?" Now it's "Your 5 year old needs to learn about the joys of anal sex" and the dominantly progressive school system is more than happy to tell little Billy all about it! Or pushing pre teens to dress in drag etc. It's pretty disgusting really to push that shit on children. 20 years ago that community acted like they were against pedophilia. Now that they are more socially accepted it's as if they can't help but push their sexual identity on fucking kids.

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2546895)
To ruffle the feathers of the local snowflakes. And I do have to say... worked like a charm. :D

Pfft bs ;) I'm a centrist I hate playing on a dumb team and I called you out now you are pretending you were not being a snow flake.

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2546900)
How so? The pride parades? The constant shouting in the media to be represented despite being less than 3% of the population. It's what LBGT folks tend to do, throw their sexuality out there constantly so no one forgets they're gay.

No one cares. Remember when it was "who cares what people do in their bedrooms?" Now it's "Your 5 year old needs to learn about the joys of anal sex" and the dominantly progressive school system is more than happy to tell little Billy all about it! Or pushing pre teens to dress in drag etc. It's pretty disgusting really to push that shit on children. 20 years ago that community acted like they were against pedophilia. Now that they are more socially accepted it's as if they can't help but push their sexual identity on fucking kids.

Dude there are parts of the world were being gay gets you killed. Ask Iran they claim to have no gay people they hanged or stoned them all to dead and any left are DEEP in the closet so they don't get killed and it's more then just Iran. I get it some times there a little over board but don't be a snow flake don't be what you hate.

SpectralThundr 10-25-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot (Post 2546902)
Dude there are parts of the world were being gay gets you killed. Ask Iran they claim to have no gay people they hanged or stoned them all to dead and any left are DEEP in the closet so they don't get killed and it's more then just Iran. I get it some times there a little over board but don't be a snow flake don't be what you hate.

Yep yet those on the left still support Islam while saying they support gays. Great ideology that is. They stand for nothing except staying in power.

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2546903)
Yep yet those on the left still support Islam while saying they support gays. Great ideology that is. They stand for nothing except staying in power.

I'm not on the left and that doesn't change the persecution they face in many place just look at Russia and there policy's.

Chief Smash 10-25-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot (Post 2546901)
Pfft bs ;) I'm a centrist I hate playing on a dumb team and I called you out now you are pretending you were not being a snow flake.

You didn't call out shit tough guy. I made a joke and you got your panties in a bunch over it.

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2546906)
You didn't call out shit tough guy. I made a joke and you got your panties in a bunch over it.

Alright if you say so.

Chief Smash 10-25-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot (Post 2546907)
Alright if you say so.

https://fossbytes.com/wp-content/upl...ux-victory.png

Sir_Smokes_Alot 10-25-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2546908)

In your own mind ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 AM.