Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263669)

Jetherik 11-01-2019 09:49 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

We are now at the start of the unofficial holiday season! One radio station has already started playing Christmas carols. Sigh. What are you playing this weekend?

LilAbner 11-01-2019 09:52 AM

Luigi's Mansion 3 mixed in with The Forest on PC.

actusoul 11-01-2019 10:05 AM

Apex Legends along with Battlefield V (new DLC out: Pacific).

wunshot 11-01-2019 10:37 AM

I ran through the campaign in CoD MW (Really effin good btw) super fast even on hard mode, so now I'm back to code vein on PS4. I still can't tell if I like it or not. It's like a souls game without the depth and soul. Having said that, it has a couple good level designs (cathedral was a trip) and there are a ton of massive titties which is a "huge" plus. :)

I gave Outer Worlds a try but jesus it felt just like KoTOR or Fallout. Basic choices that didn't really matter a whole hell of a lot. I'm also playing that on hard mode, but I found some MG that mows down everything in the game. It's like a crackpipe....I know it's ruining the game for me, but I couldn't put it down. Every other weapon was maybe 15% as powerful....Need something in the middle. Oh well. I just said fuck it and quit playing...

Booda 11-01-2019 01:55 PM

Playing Blasphemous & Sea Salt on Switch. Both are really good.

wunshot 11-01-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Booda (Post 2547371)
Playing Blasphemous & Sea Salt on Switch. Both are really good.

Sea Salt looks pretty trippy.

Azrael 11-01-2019 08:49 PM

Borderlands 3 - Slowly grinding along.
War Robots on mobile - Not even sure why i'm hooked on that game. Most pay to win game i've ever played and damm do they want alot of money for you to be competative

Mad Max RW 11-02-2019 06:55 AM

Outer Worlds. I think I’m past the halfway point and have a good feel for it. If they cut 90% of the combat and packed in more characters and story it would be perfect. The combat isn’t bad at all. In fact, it’s probably the most enjoyable of these types of games. But the majority of the time groups of enemies are an obstacle merely slowing my progress. Focus is all over the place.

My dream Obsidian game would be a spiritual successor to Westwood’s Blade Runner. If I remember right there’s only one instance where you are required to shoot somebody. The rest of the game’s structure is similar to Outer Worlds. Imagine that in a first person perspective.

Evil Avatar 11-03-2019 07:58 AM

I will be back to Modern Warfare later today and I’m going to jump into Red Dead Online for a few minutes to get the free costume for PS+ owners. I don’t have enough in-game money yet to buy the Bounty Hunter class, so I keep missing out on all the cool quests they have every week for that class. I need to spend a few minutes building up my Gold to do that.

BeardedSonOfNel 11-03-2019 08:45 AM

I'm playing winterize the chicken coop, and last of fall clean up. If I get a chance I'll hit some more of The Outer Worlds.