Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Game & Movie Releases for December 3rd to December 9th, 2017 (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250166)

Evil Avatar 12-04-2017 09:11 AM

Game & Movie Releases for December 3rd to December 9th, 2017
 

Releases for December 3th to December 9th, 2017

Retail Games
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (PS4)
Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package (PS4)
Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (PS4)
Steep Winter Games Edition (PS4, Xbone)
The Walking Dead - The Telltale Series: Collection (PS4, Xbone)
Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Limited Edition (PS4)
Hello Neighbor

Movies & TV
Despicable Me 3
Twin Peaks: A Limited Event Series
American Assassin
Better Watch Out
Digimon Adventure Tri. 3: Confession
Silent Night, Deadly Night Collector's Edition
Sailor Moon Crystal: Season 3 - Set 1
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collector's Ultra Edition
Mob Psycho 100: The Complete Series
100 Years of Olympic Films Criterion Collection
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East - Complete Collection
The Guardians (Russian Super Hero Film)
The Crucifixion
Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Apocalypse Saga - Collection 3
And Now the Screaming Starts!
Go Tell the Spartans
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Initial D: The Movie - Legend 1: Awakening
The Witch Who Came from the Sea
Malatesta's Carnival of Blood
The Premonition

Box Office
The Shape of Water
Just Getting Started

Metal Jesus 12-04-2017 09:21 AM

...and these Nintendo Switch games:

Caveman Warriors
Nine Parchments
This is the Police
ACA NeoGeo: Top Hunter
ACORN Tactics
Dimension Drive
Embers of Mirrim
Human: Fall Flat
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive
Plantera Deluxe
Riptide GP: Renegade
Slain: Back from Hell
Teslagrad
Vostok Inc.
Yodanji

Major Dan 12-04-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metal Jesus (Post 2500415)
...and these Nintendo Switch games:

Caveman Warriors
Nine Parchments
This is the Police
ACA NeoGeo: Top Hunter
ACORN Tactics
Dimension Drive
Embers of Mirrim
Human: Fall Flat
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive
Plantera Deluxe
Riptide GP: Renegade
Slain: Back from Hell
Teslagrad
Vostok Inc.
Yodanji


Are these all on the Nintendo store? I haven't even got my Switch on-line yet . LOL :o

Metal Jesus 12-04-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major Dan (Post 2500428)
Are these all on the Nintendo store? I haven't even got my Switch on-line yet . LOL :o

A few of them are getting physical releases like Caveman Warriors...but most are in the eShop. You should get yours online cuz there are a ton of great games in there...and Nintendo runs sales all the time.

MavenACTG 12-04-2017 07:56 PM

The double entendre of "Frank's Big Package" seems uncharacteristic to the tone of Dead Rising and the character of Frank West. Am I wrong here?

Chimpbot 12-05-2017 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MavenACTG (Post 2500472)
The double entendre of "Frank's Big Package" seems uncharacteristic to the tone of Dead Rising and the character of Frank West. Am I wrong here?

Not really; the series got much more ridiculous as it progressed. It became more "Saints Row" than "Dawn of the Dead".

Evil Avatar 12-05-2017 07:53 AM

Ha! I was in a hurry and forgot to check for Switch games.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:09 PM.