Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Game & Movie Releases for the week of April 28th to May 4th (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260209)

Evil Avatar 04-29-2019 07:00 AM

Game & Movie Releases for the week of April 28th to May 4th

Game & Movie Releases for the week of April 28th to May 4th, 2019.

Retail Games
Fade to Silence (PS4, Xbox, PC)
Bomber Crew: Complete Edition (PS4, Switch)
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (Switch)

Movies & TV
Serenity
Dragged Across Concrete
Miss Bala
Sixteen Candles 35th Anniversary Limited Edition
High School Dxd Hero: Season Four
Arctic
Hakyu Hoshin Engi: The Complete Series
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!
Lupin the 3rd: Part IV - The Italian Adventure
The Rolling Girls: Complete Season One
Mitsuboshi Colors: Complete Collection
Absolute Duo: Complete Series
Level 16
Police Story/Police Story 2 Criterion Collection
Barakamon: Complete Series

Box Office
Long Shot
UglyDolls
The Intruder

Mad Max RW 04-29-2019 11:12 AM

I enjoyed Dragged Across Concrete despite it feeling like the weakest of Zahler‘s films. Certain scenes and the overall atmosphere stuck with me days after watching. Similar to Refn, it’s easy for someone to dislike or be bored out of their mind.

LostToys 04-29-2019 11:22 AM

Am definitely picking up Police Story/Police Story and the two moeblob anime shows Manabi Straight! and Mitsuboshi Colors this week.

wunshot 04-29-2019 02:01 PM

I saw Dragged Across Concrete about a month ago. Definitely an original movie. Very strange pacing, but I really enjoyed it.

Evil Avatar 04-29-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wunshot (Post 2536491)
I saw Dragged Across Concrete about a month ago. Definitely an original movie. Very strange pacing, but I really enjoyed it.

It kinda grew on me, I thought it was a little dull when I first saw it, but I kept thinking about it so it really had an impact for sure. I need to watch it again.

vallor 04-29-2019 03:04 PM

These releases are going to get smashed by Endgame. I would not want to be in this blast radius.

Evil Avatar 04-29-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vallor (Post 2536494)
These releases are going to get smashed by Endgame. I would not want to be in this blast radius.

I kinda think Avengers will be King until John Wick 3 comes out. I honestly expect it to crush Avatar as the biggest box office movie of all time. Thank God. Even if I wasn't a massive fan, it's still about 1000x better than Avatar.

vallor 04-29-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2536499)
I kinda think Avengers will be King until John Wick 3 comes out. I honestly expect it to crush Avatar as the biggest box office movie of all time. Thank God. Even if I wasn't a massive fan, it's still about 1000x better than Avatar.

You hated Endgame but still like it better than Dances with Smurfs?

KlausFlouride 04-30-2019 02:53 PM

Dragged Across Concrete was meh, there was an hour or so of the two cops sitting in cars.