Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GreedFall Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262446)

Evil Avatar 08-29-2019 07:46 AM

GreedFall Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer

Quote:

GreedFall – Check out the 14-minute Gameplay Walkthrough!

Check out the 14-minute Gameplay Walkthrough! GreedFall, the upcoming core RPG experience from Spiders studio, is getting close to its release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. On September 10, explore the new world and forge your own destiny as you embark on a journey to cure the disease that devastates your homeland. Dive deep into GreedFall’s gameplay in this new 14-minute Gameplay Walkthrough with commentary.

As this gameplay shows, the wilderness of GreedFall is home to many strange and dangerous creatures, especially after dark - but there are more ways than one to overcome them. Experiment when selecting your skills and branch out into firearms, magic, alchemy, and more!

Scattered around the many open areas of GreedFall, you’ll find a variety of places to set up camp. There, you can access your workbench to deeply customize your equipment, switching out parts to change up both the look and stats of your gear. Campsites are also a great opportunity to catch up with your companions and get to know them better. Your life may depend on it.

GreedFall releases September 10, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Pre-orders are live now on all platforms. For more information, visit greedfall.com/shop.

Evil Avatar 08-29-2019 07:46 AM

Dag-Sabot 08-29-2019 08:11 AM

..So monster hunter, got it.

ElektroDragon 08-29-2019 04:40 PM

Looks more like The Witcher to me, not that overcomplex timed co-op MMO wannabe garbage that is Monster Hunter.

ministryofwrath 08-31-2019 12:19 AM

I skipped through this 5 times, and Got only one spot where I saw decent combat with a tree boss.

the rest was talking and walking.

show me combat and gameplay not the walking, I know what walking looks like.

Anyway, I get it, I just really am annoyed at the nature of advertising and hiding flaws through expectations.

That being said, story and such looks like it could be decent, I like the Cutscenes

MadMurdock_0311 08-31-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dag-Sabot (Post 2543306)
..So monster hunter, got it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2543325)
Looks more like The Witcher to me, not that overcomplex timed co-op MMO wannabe garbage that is Monster Hunter.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Of course studios are going to take the good aspects of others' (successful) games and implement them into their own. How that is executed, however, is my concern.

I'll wait for the reviews. If it's received positively, I may pick it up when it hits the bargain bin. As it is, my back catalog is already too much for me to play in two lives.