Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cyberpunk 2077 15 Minutes Deep Dive Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262501)

Evil Avatar 08-30-2019 06:39 PM

Cyberpunk 2077 15 Minutes Deep Dive Trailer
 

Watch the worldwide reveal of brand new game footage from Cyberpunk 2077!

This video contains work-in-progress gameplay ó everything you see is potentially subject to change.

Evil Avatar 08-30-2019 06:39 PM


Ghostblaze 08-30-2019 07:02 PM

No thanks, too many spoilers.

BeardedSonOfNel 08-30-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostblaze (Post 2543403)
No thanks, too many spoilers.

I was going to watch, but you make a great point!

Evil Avatar 08-30-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2543406)
I was going to watch, but you make a great point!

I've seen enough to know I want it!

ministryofwrath 08-31-2019 12:25 AM

this is a buy no matter what, but a few things really killed the "perfection" that was cd project red.

That's the removal of gender in the character creation.

And what might just be video compression, but I'm seeing loads of graphical downgrades in that last game play footage.

Game is going to be a big flash before my eyes when I die.

walstib 08-31-2019 06:11 AM

gender was a selection for character creation.

the graphics look a tad worse than the first vid. which looked outstanding so... donít care. would love ray tracing support tho.

the number of stereotypes and dialog will get them into social justice trouble (who gives a fuck, but itíll happen)

this game looks incredible! canít wait - and DRM free too off of gog.com

paragondk1 08-31-2019 10:35 PM

Graphics have gone from "WOW!!" to "Decent" in the last year. Consolitis?

Azzy 08-31-2019 11:48 PM

I'll purchase this very shortly after it's official release.

Mad Max RW 09-01-2019 04:07 AM

The graphics for Witcher 3 had a minor downgrade from the initial reveal to release. It’s still gorgeous and with mods has surpassed the first look. I’m not worried about Cyberpunk’s graphics. If the story and world design are anywhere near as good there’s no question I’ll buy.

wunshot 09-01-2019 06:07 AM

Wtf....it looks like Rage now. Could it just be the source capture isn't 4k?

CthulhuFan 09-01-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azzy (Post 2543446)
I'll purchase this very shortly after it's official release.

I'm pretty hopeful that it's going to be awesome but I'm going to wait until after release also.

brandonjclark 09-01-2019 07:11 AM

CDPR has issues making combat fun. As someone who loved Witcher 3, well all of the Witchers, there's no denying that the combat part was always lacking.

I really hope they can make it FUN to fight.

SpectralThundr 09-01-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2543450)
CDPR has issues making combat fun. As someone who loved Witcher 3, well all of the Witchers, there's no denying that the combat part was always lacking.

I really hope they can make it FUN to fight.

This, as good as the Witcher games were, their combat was always clunky as fuck. Hope they figured that out finally.

Dag-Sabot 09-01-2019 01:08 PM

I wish they did another witcher game.

Balhem 09-01-2019 09:57 PM

They have stated after cyberpunk they are going to do another witcher game, then another cp game, but that wont be for a long time as they have a still yet unannouced game comming out in 2021 first.

Dag-Sabot 09-02-2019 08:21 AM

This has been a year of disappointments and developers and publishers telling people what they want. The witcher series is relatively fresh in peoples minds and has tons of lore, it's a shame to take such a huge departure into the unknown. And you can bet they're going to delay the crap out of this game which will push back everything else.

BeardedSonOfNel 09-02-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dag-Sabot (Post 2543486)
This has been a year of disappointments and developers and publishers telling people what they want. The witcher series is relatively fresh in peoples minds and has tons of lore, it's a shame to take such a huge departure into the unknown. And you can bet they're going to delay the crap out of this game which will push back everything else.

I love the Witcher, but I'm happy they're taking a break from it, and trying something new.

MADxMrMike 09-03-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2543494)
I love the Witcher, but I'm happy they're taking a break from it, and trying something new.

I feel the same and I love Witcher. Played and loved all three. Im glad it's not coming out every couple years. I would get tired of it(looking at you AC... or Star Wars...). Let ray tracing(it really is awesome) develop more. Let next gen consoles come into play. Then dev a new Witcher. Will be amazing.

LostToys 09-03-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragondk1 (Post 2543445)
Graphics have gone from "WOW!!" to "Decent" in the last year. Consolitis?

It seems like the video was horribly encoded. According to several sources I have seen talking about the video the past couple of days, the video was originally 1080p with a 4K upscale and incredibly compressed compared to the in-game demo shown at Gamescon this year. So I expect the game to look much better in person.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 AM.