Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Gamer: What are you playing? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263148)

Jetherik 10-04-2019 11:03 AM

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

We know what Evil will be doing this weekend - collecting more trophies playing Red Dead Redemption 2! While I will be busy working this weekend, I will try to grab some gaming time to maintain my sanity. What will you be playing this weekend?

BalekFekete 10-04-2019 12:13 PM

Still enjoying Borderlands 3. I've completed the story and am now replaying on True Vault Hunter mode on the push towards the level 50 cap.

rulyblue 10-04-2019 04:08 PM

Searching for the second vault in B3
Playing the DragonQuest3 remake on the switch
Delving a little bit in Angband

MechaDangerous 10-04-2019 05:13 PM

I have dived back into Destiny 2 since it's on Steam now. Picked up the latest expansion as well just to see how things are. It's still a good shooter and I'm having fun with it for now.

Aside from that, I want to devote some time to Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered and probably fart around in Star Citizen.

Inkabodcrane 10-05-2019 05:58 AM

Playing Destiny 2 mainly, but I just realized the mobile game I've been playing, Gears Pop, is also on the Windows store, and you can sync it with the phone version. So that's a fun game I'm playing while watching videos.

Still playing other stuff at times, but am going camping/hunting this weekend so aside from that I'll try to catch Joker in theaters before it's all said and done.

BeardedSonOfNel 10-05-2019 07:40 AM

It's more of a modern game weekend for me. Evil got me back on the RDR2 bandwagon, and I'll be playing some co-op Gears of War 5 tonight.

Sunday will find me at the keyboard trying to finish a One Quarter One Play that I started to write up last weekend... (I'm a busy guy). R-Type!

Mad Max RW 10-05-2019 08:18 AM

More Witcher 3. A few weeks ago for whatever reason this particular game stopped working correctly over Steamlink. I'd either get a picture with no input or a black screen with sound and a cursor. After running through a whole shit load of recommended fixes it turns out setting Steam.exe to run as administrator for all users then restarting Steam and telling it to ignore compatibility mode did the trick. I don't know what it is about Witcher 3 but it always finds a way to bust my balls.

Evil Avatar 10-05-2019 08:28 AM

Hey, I’ve got Gears of War 5! Not sure if I’ll be available tonight, I might be around in the afternoon. I’m Agent Red on Xbox Live.

I played Red Dead Redemption 2 last night (no duh, it’s all I’ve been playing) and I did the Dreamcatchers and started in on the taxidermy quest. That one is a major pain in the butt trying to find all the small birds. I just started shooting and keeping every small bird I see so that I’ve got whatever one she asks for next.

100% is still a way out of reach, it turns out you have to do all the “Challenges” for 100% and each of those takes a few days. The treasure hunter challenge won’t take long at all, but some of the others are pretty tough.

I should play some Gears of War 5, just to try something different for a while!

We are off to see Joker in a few hours!

EL CABONG 10-05-2019 11:20 AM

MGS 5. I Restarted it on Steam. I played it on PS4 back in 2015. The start at the hospital
is way to long and boring. The gameplay when the it gets going is really great.

Disappointed that the game didn't get more content added later or a Gaiden that was not some shit zombie crafting poop.

BeardedSonOfNel 10-05-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2545515)
Hey, Iíve got Gears of War 5! Not sure if Iíll be available tonight, I might be around in the afternoon. Iím Agent Red on Xbox Live.

I played Red Dead Redemption 2 last night (no duh, itís all Iíve been playing) and I did the Dreamcatchers and started in on the taxidermy quest. That one is a major pain in the butt trying to find all the small birds. I just started shooting and keeping every small bird I see so that Iíve got whatever one she asks for next.

100% is still a way out of reach, it turns out you have to do all the ďChallengesĒ for 100% and each of those takes a few days. The treasure hunter challenge wonít take long at all, but some of the others are pretty tough.

I should play some Gears of War 5, just to try something different for a while!

We are off to see Joker in a few hours!

You need to do a review of the Joker ASAP.