Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Warcraft III: Reforged Delayed to January 28, 2020 (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264495)

Evil Avatar 12-18-2019 06:57 AM

Warcraft III: Reforged Delayed to January 28, 2020

Quote:

Warcraft III: Reforged Releases on January 28, 2020

Mark your calendar—Warcraft III: Reforged, the full-scale reimagining of Blizzard’s groundbreaking real-time strategy game, is set for release on January 29! Including the original Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its award-winning expansion The Frozen Throne, Warcraft III: Reforged features seven single-player campaigns spanning over 60 missions, a top-to-bottom graphics and audio overhaul, and a full suite of contemporary matchmaking features via Blizzard’s Battle.net online-gaming service.

Warcraft III: Reforged is available for digital pre-purchase now from the Blizzard Shop. The standard edition is available for £24.99; for £34.99, players can pre-purchase the Spoils of War Edition, which comes with unique hero skins for Arthas, Cenarius, Jaina, and Thrall. Also included with the Spoils of War Edition is a host of in-game bonuses for other Blizzard games that will unlock immediately upon pre-purchase, such as the gruesome Meat Wagon mount for World of Warcraft, the Third War cardback for Hearthstone, the Mal’ganis pet for Diablo III, and more. For more details on Warcraft III: Reforged, including an overview of all bonuses in the Spoils of War edition, check out this blog.

Warcraft III: Reforged Features

• Complete Graphical Overhaul: Warcraft III: Reforged brings the original game into the modern era with fully overhauled characters, structures, environments, animations, and graphical effects.

• Multiplayer between versions: Players will be able to do battle with anyone who plays Warcraft III, regardless of whether they’re playing the original or Reforged.

• Original Voice-overs: Reforged will retain the original game’s voice over recordings, preserving the authenticity of the Warcraft III experience.

• Rebuilt World Editor: Reforged features an all-new World Editor designed to empower the game’s longstanding creator community to reach new heights, with hundreds of new triggers, LUA scripting support, new tools for importing models, and more enhancements planned for the future.

• Full Battle.net Implementation: Players will enjoy the full suite of Battle.net features to bolster their Warcraft III experience, including text and voice chat, clans, and seamless installation and patching.

For more information on Warcraft III: Reforged, check out the official website at playwarcraft3.com.

Azrael 12-18-2019 07:11 AM

I shouldnt be excited for this, simply re-skinning a 17 year old game and re-releasing it as a quick money grab... but it happens to be one of my favourite games of all time and I'd love to play it again.

Damm you Acti-Blizzard, you get my money again.

Chief Smash 12-18-2019 08:17 AM

I do have fond memories of this game but there's something about the look of it that doesn't seem quite right to me and I can't quite put my finger on it.

thatlukeguy 12-18-2019 11:21 AM

Those are some crazy... sausage fingers... in that picture.

vallor 12-18-2019 04:05 PM

Fuck yeah!

Misanthropist 12-19-2019 01:35 AM

i played way too much of this game, 1000 Random race win Portrait in ranked! even had alot of fun with the different beta versions. +the beginning of the DOTA craze, i had this software BANlist or somthing that let me location check people so i wouldnt play with laggers and quitters . I dont have the attention span to play games like that anymore.

modurn 12-19-2019 08:45 AM

I had been laid off from my job when this game came out. It got me through a pretty tough time. So yes, I will be playing this again. This time at a much better time in my life.

Emabulator 12-19-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael (Post 2550243)
I shouldnt be excited for this, simply re-skinning a 17 year old game and re-releasing it as a quick money grab... but it happens to be one of my favourite games of all time and I'd love to play it again.

Damm you Acti-Blizzard, you get my money again.

What he said.

MechaDangerous 12-19-2019 04:59 PM

Hey ActiBlizzard, please don't fuck this up.

NESter the Unlikely 12-23-2019 01:10 AM

New and improved for 2019, we updated the visuals and removed that pesky LAN play that nobody was using. After all it can't truly be considered a modern gaming experience if you don't experience latency while playing against somebody sitting in the same room as you! Also our server will randomly go down and force you to restart the match adding an extra layer of unpredictability and excitement to your play.

That'll be $30. You're welcome.