Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Game & Movie Releases for the week of June 30th to July 6th (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261405)

Evil Avatar 07-02-2019 05:38 PM

Game & Movie Releases for the week of June 30th to July 6th

Game & Movie Releases for the week of June 30th to July 6th, 2019.

Retail Games
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers (PS4, PC)
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle (PS4, Xbox, Switch)
WILL: A Wonderful World (PS4, Switch)
Tour de France 2019 (PS4, Xbox)

Movies & TV
Dragon Ball Super: Part Eight
The Best of Enemies
Escape Plan: The Extractors
RWBY: Vol. 6
Steins;Gate 0: Part Two
Steins;Gate 0: Part One
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Set 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable - Part 1
Okko's Inn
Black Clover: Season One - Part Five
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - Part Two
Those Who Hunt Elves: The Complete Collection
Tokyo Ravens: The Complete Series
Basilisk: The Complete Series
Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls - Part Two

Box Office
Spider-Man: Far from Home
Midsommar

Chimpbot 07-03-2019 05:29 AM

You'll definitely want to stay for the mid- and post-credit scenes in Far From Home. One of them in particular has a returning character I hope sticks around for the next few films.

Evil Avatar 07-03-2019 06:37 AM

We have our tickets for Saturday! Though I really want to see Midsommar as well, but the kind of brutal gut-wrenching horror he does is probably a bit much to sit through on the big screen.

wunshot 07-03-2019 08:38 AM

I'm blowing off work today to go see it. My kid is at her mom's for the summer and the girls I'm dating don't like superhero movies...so I'm going to roll solo and check it out. My daughter said it was really good.

wunshot 07-03-2019 01:03 PM

Waiting for the end credit teaser now. Pretty jaded after the lack of one in endgame.

Inkabodcrane 07-03-2019 03:38 PM

Looks like I'll watch Spider-man Sunday night and Midsommar Monday. Really looking forward to Midsommar.

I secretly wish my wife and friend didn't want to watch Spidey, I just don't care that much. At least not opening weekend. Oh well, maybe it'll surprise me.

vallor 07-03-2019 05:02 PM

I may see Spidey next weekend.

ElektroDragon 07-06-2019 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2540516)
We have our tickets for Saturday! Though I really want to see Midsommar as well, but the kind of brutal gut-wrenching horror he does is probably a bit much to sit through on the big screen.

I want to see Spider Man but never saw Endgame in theaters first so now I have to wait for disc. :eek: I heard you really need to see Endgame first. Also I wanted to see Midsommar in the theater but then found out it was 2.5 goddam hours long. Horror movies should NOT be that long! Rental, though I loved Hereditary. Also going into a dark theater to see a bright summery movie while its bright and summery outside seems REALLY DAFT. :rolleyes: