Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Game & Movie Releases for the week of October 28th to November 3rd (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256808)

Evil Avatar 10-29-2018 09:25 AM

Game & Movie Releases for the week of October 28th to November 3rd
 

Game & Movie Releases for the week of October 28th to November 3rd, 2018.

Retail Games
Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far (PS4)
Call of Cthulhu (PS4, Xbox)
Death Mark (PS4, Vita, Switch)
8 To Glory (PS4, Xbox)
Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition (PS4, Xbox, Switch)
Flashback (PS4, Switch)
Diablo III: Eternal Collection (Switch)
LEGO Harry Potter: Collection (Switch)
Yomawari: The Long Night Collection Limited Edition (Switch)
The Escapists 2 (Switch)
Gal Metal: World Tour Edition (Switch)
America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy! (Switch)
Sports Party (Switch)
Hasbro Game Night (Switch)

Movies & TV
Mandy
The Spy Who Dumped Me
Death of a Nation
Slender Man
Teen Titans Go! To the Movies
The Darkest Minds
The Matrix Trilogy 4K
Believer
The Princess Bride Criterion Collection
Our House
Dagashi Kashi 2: Season Two
Trauma
12 Monkeys
Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis
Taboo Tattoo: The Complete Series
Torso
First Love Monster: The Complete Series

Box Office
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
Bohemian Rhapsody
Nobody's Fool

Was your weekend as Red Dead as mine?

Metal Jesus 10-29-2018 09:36 AM

Really curious about Call of Cthuhlu...but honestly, I've barely scratched the surface of Red Dead II so I'll probably wait..... and I suspect that's going to be the story for a lot of people...

Evil Avatar 10-29-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metal Jesus (Post 2523466)
Really curious about Call of Cthuhlu...but honestly, I've barely scratched the surface of Red Dead II so I'll probably wait..... and I suspect that's going to be the story for a lot of people...

I played it for about 5 minutes and then I switched over to Red Dead 2.

ElektroDragon 10-29-2018 02:48 PM

Can't wait for Call of Cthulu. RDR2.... umm... the pacing is ludicrously slow and the mechanics are criminally bad. You need to HOLD a button to pick anything up, HOLD a button to get to your inventory.... I don't know how anyone can stand it after the fast and smooth gameplay of Spider Man or Ass Creed Odyssey. Maybe I will get used to it.... maybe.

Wizzkidd 10-29-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2523491)
Can't wait for Call of Cthulu. RDR2.... umm... the pacing is ludicrously slow and the mechanics are criminally bad. You need to HOLD a button to pick anything up, HOLD a button to get to your inventory.... I don't know how anyone can stand it after the fast and smooth gameplay of Spider Man or Ass Creed Odyssey. Maybe I will get used to it.... maybe.


Dude, I feel you. I am mostly enjoying RDR2, but wtf the movement is irritating coming off Ass Creed...or any modern 3rd person game, really. The pacing is soooooo slow. I expected the beginning of it to be slow, but I've got to be 10 or more hours in and still don't feel like I have a real purpose in the game.

But once I focus on doing something, it is fun. I'm by no means done with it, there is too much to like, but there are complaints that I didnt think I'd have at this point.

I'm pretty excited to get Diablo 3 on Switch. I've been using it more frequently lately at work or in bed before passing out. Yesterday I played Dark Souls Remastered for a few hours while I downloaded RDR2 and Soul Caliber 6 on my 2nd Xbox which is hooked up to a projector. Anyways, playing Diablo 3 wherever I want will be awesome. I'm sitting at the dealership getting my truck serviced right now, would love to be playing it.

ElektroDragon 10-29-2018 10:29 PM

I actually won a second Switch at PAX from the Diablo Scavenger Hunt. So yeah I am getting Diablo 3 on Switch to thank them. :)
And Soul Calibur 6 on the X is sooo awesome. But I suck at it. Both my wife AND my 7 year old son beat me routinely!!

BalekFekete 10-30-2018 10:17 AM

Any other time of the year, I'd be all over Call of Cthuhlu. I've wanted something simliar to Eternal Darkness (which I'd hope this would be...?), but RDR2 has its hooks in me far too deep right now.

MADxMrMike 10-31-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BalekFekete (Post 2523557)
Any other time of the year, I'd be all over Call of Cthuhlu. I've wanted something simliar to Eternal Darkness (which I'd hope this would be...?), but RDR2 has its hooks in me far too deep right now.

I may get Cthuhlu just to play with my GF. She will watch me play RDR for a bit but after watching me camp and drink coffee before I go hunt she will roll her eyes and go do something else. I love it. haha But I think Cthuhlu would be her speed and it's only about 15 hours long they are saying.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 AM.