Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal Stream (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245557)

Evil Avatar 05-18-2017 10:27 AM

Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal Stream

Quote:

New Legends Will Rise on September 8. Pre-order Destiny 2 to get early Beta access: www.destinythegame.com

EL CABONG 05-18-2017 11:09 AM

Since this is coming to PC I was looking for a good reason to jump back onboard. 4V4 only PVP might be a deal breaker. The 3V3 in Destiny was the worst part of the multi. If 1 player on your team sucked or just ran off to go rogue you were always outnumbered and then your team got rolled. 5V5 was better. 6V6 would be better still.

Skimmed through alot of the stream. Gameplay looks good. Matchmaking for raids should have been in the 1st game. Raids are fun once or twice but grinding them for gear gets old quick. Not super wowed. Need to know more about Character Progression and if they are gonna make me wait 2 weeks to unlock my gear like they did in D1 or anything just as dumb.

ashikenshin 05-18-2017 11:24 AM

The crowd wasn't excited about what they saw either. It was basically more of the same but with the stuff that they should have included the first time around.

no new classes, no space/air combat, nothing new.

pretty underwhelming

EL CABONG 05-18-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashikenshin (Post 2483124)
The crowd wasn't excited about what they saw either. It was basically more of the same but with the stuff that they should have included the first time around.

pretty underwhelming

Yup argeed. New classes and space combat or even some sort of passive buffs from your ship would be a improve ment.

Clans would be a great addition if multi player was not 4V4.

BeachGaara 05-18-2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashikenshin (Post 2483124)

pretty underwhelming

Thay added new classes.

ashikenshin 05-18-2017 04:34 PM

huh?

elaborate

BeachGaara 05-18-2017 06:05 PM

Fire sword for warlocks captain America shield for titan and arc staff for hunter.

EL CABONG 05-18-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeachGaara (Post 2483180)
Fire sword for warlocks captain America shield for titan and arc staff for hunter.

New SUB classes. You could just call that rebalancing. Which is still something I guess.

I want to lIke Destiny. The gameplay is solid. It's some of the MMO trappings and little things that hurt it.

ashikenshin 05-18-2017 06:45 PM

I usually call those specs or trees. Classes in destiny are warlock, titan, and hunter.

EL CABONG 05-18-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashikenshin (Post 2483182)
I usually call those specs or trees. Classes in destiny are warlock, titan, and hunter.

Correct. You communicated that better. No new classes just new specs .