Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Announced as a Switch Exclusive (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257521)

Evil Avatar 12-06-2018 07:21 PM

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Announced as a Switch Exclusive

Quote:

The MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years—with a new action RPG—exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system! Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the X-Men, and more! Team up with friends to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.

Evil Avatar 12-06-2018 07:40 PM

I really liked Diablo 3 on the Switch, I'll have to see if I can get my son to buy this one too so I can play it while he is sleeping! Ha!

karaliusbronius 12-06-2018 08:08 PM

That's disappointing, I'd buy it day 1 for PS4!

LostToys 12-06-2018 08:22 PM

I am the only one of my friends with a Switch, so this is super bummy. I would have bought it instantly on PC or PS4, but there is no way I am going to get this on the switch and have to buy the expensive ass controllers or Joycons because no one else has some to bring to my house for multi-person couch co-op.

Terran 12-06-2018 08:41 PM

I've enjoyed all of the M:UA titles I've played. Tons of fun. Put this on other platforms!

MechaDangerous 12-06-2018 10:04 PM

Hopefully it'll make it's way to PC, but I'd be happy playing it on my Switch. As an avid comic book reader, hopefully they put in Spider Gwen!

vallor 12-07-2018 02:17 AM

Ballsy move making it Switch only. I can respect that. I hope they are getting a dope deal from Nintendo for having one of the few non-mobile (technically Switch is mobile, but you know what I mean) Marvel IP games released on their platform during what is otherwise a serious dry spell for fans clamoring for games featuring their favorite characters.

The demand will be especially powerful the closer to the blast radius of Avengers next spring.

Chimpbot 12-07-2018 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vallor (Post 2525669)
Ballsy move making it Switch only. I can respect that. I hope they are getting a dope deal from Nintendo for having one of the few non-mobile (technically Switch is mobile, but you know what I mean) Marvel IP games released on their platform during what is otherwise a serious dry spell for fans clamoring for games featuring their favorite characters.

The demand will be especially powerful the closer to the blast radius of Avengers next spring.

There are at least (by this point) at least 20 million Switches out in the wild right now, so I suppose it isn't that ballsy. It helps that Nintendo is the one publishing this, I suppose.

It's easily one of the higher-profile third-party exclusives announced, so far.

Wizzkidd 12-07-2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terran (Post 2525626)
I've enjoyed all of the M:UA titles I've played. Tons of fun. Put this on other platforms!

Nowadays "console exclusive" games are only exclusive for so long. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a year later it was on other systems.

Chimpbot 12-07-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizzkidd (Post 2525692)
Nowadays "console exclusive" games are only exclusive for so long. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a year later it was on other systems.

Nintendo is the publisher, so I kinda doubt it'll end up anywhere else.

EL CABONG 12-07-2018 11:46 AM

Wow. Looks Fun. Rather it be on PC but whatever.

If their wasn't a bunch of rumors of new switch with more Ram I would have gotten one by now. Just another reason to pick up the upgraded switch when it comes out.