Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Dragon Age Teaser Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257526)

Evil Avatar 12-06-2018 09:02 PM

New Dragon Age Teaser Trailer

SpectralThundr 12-06-2018 09:58 PM

Hopefully with far less fed ex quest and overall game length padding this time out.

MechaDangerous 12-06-2018 10:02 PM

I'm currently playing through Dragon Age: Inquisition because I never beat it the last time I played it, so this is pretty good news. Hopefully it's nothing like DA2.

Azzy 12-06-2018 10:05 PM

I feel like I just read this is like, two years out.
I didn't like the rest of the series enough to pay attention.

MechaDangerous 12-06-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azzy (Post 2525651)
I feel like I just read this is like, two years out.
I didn't like the rest of the series enough to pay attention.

DA:O Was quite good I thought. DA2 is where the series really lost itself, but I thought was quickly redeemed with DA:I. Sorry you didn't feel the same. :(

DrizziTx 12-06-2018 11:23 PM

DA:O was an amazing game (can't believe I give credit to BioWare after so many bad games lately but credit is due where it's due).
It felt like a mini wow, great gameplay mechanics, lots of fun.
Even my non hardcore gamer friend loved it (after I recommended) , till a critical bug at the end stopped him from finishing the game.

vallor 12-07-2018 01:57 AM

I could never get past the look of the game. I'm not usually one to get hung up on graphics but these were so cringe-worthy I just couldn't... the blood textures, the way the dwarf beards were pinned to their chests so when they stretched sooooo badly during animations it was so distracting.

Those are just the tip of the iceberg of a long list of crappy visuals which drug the game down enough I put it down time and time again. Unfortunately they carried through the whole franchise so despite my some of my friends playing through it over and over again and extolling it's virtues I don't think I managed to get more than a couple hours in any of the times I tried playthroughs.

Juan 12-07-2018 03:19 AM

I loved origins, skipped the second one after poor review. The last one was very dumbed down, it felt like the combat never progressed beyond holding down attack and hitting every skill you had as soon as it was ready, i think i quit after 15 hours.

EL CABONG 12-07-2018 11:10 AM

I loved DA O and DA A . DA2 was ok but definitely a step down.I never got far into DA I . I fond it boring AF.

I am curious about this new one. Hopefully it will be good.

ElektroDragon 12-07-2018 12:24 PM

DA:I was SO damn good.. Underrated and epic. DA2 was poop, but Inquisition..... loved that so much. I might have to go back to it for the Platinum someday.

SpectralThundr 12-09-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2525778)
DA:I was SO damn good.. Underrated and epic. DA2 was poop, but Inquisition..... loved that so much. I might have to go back to it for the Platinum someday.

IMO of the 3, Origins was the better game. Inquisition has it's moments, but there is SOOO much filler type of quest that scream padding and nothing else and so much of the world they crafted is so lifeless. 30 hours in those NPC's you met at the start of the game are still in the same spots, still saying the same conversation bits they did 30 hours prior. Bioware pitched Inquisition as this "living breathing world" and it really was the farthest thing from it.

LostToys 12-09-2018 05:17 PM

I played through Inquisition just because I found the character interactions and dialogue interesting. But the gameplay was absolute balls because it was a FedEx delivery simulator.