Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Gameplay Launch Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263074)

Evil Avatar 10-01-2019 12:47 PM

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Gameplay Launch Trailer

Quote:

New Launch Gameplay Trailer for Tom Clancy0s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Ubisoft has released a brand new gameplay trailer for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint. As well showcasing the exhilarating gameplay the title has to offer, the trailer highlights the diversity of Auroa, a paradise that has fallen into the wrong hands. Please find a the trailer available to download in the links above.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter set in a diverse and hostile open world. The game will be playable solo or in up to four-player co-op. Players will discover Auroa, a mysterious island where the most technically advanced facilities meet wild and untamed nature. Home to tech giant Skell Technology, Auroa has fallen into the wrong hands and all contact has been lost.

For more information about Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, visit ghostrecon.com.

Evil Avatar 10-01-2019 12:47 PM

Booda 10-01-2019 01:10 PM

I went ahead & picked this up for the PC but haven't tried it out yet. I barely played Wildlands but it looked pretty cool. I figured this would just a better version of that. Hoping to try it out over the weekend.

However... this part does not bode well with me & probably no one else for that matter.

‘Ghost Recon Breakpoint’ Has A Hilarious Amount Of Microtransactions

reddit thread & gallery of the full store

vallor 10-01-2019 01:43 PM

Wildlands was boring as hell. Maybe Breakpoint having some more RPG elements, like real gear upgrades, will make a big difference but I'm definitely waiting for the sale on this one.

Even trying to chase weapons was pointless because usually there was nothing but lateral versions of the weapons with different names and maybe an occasional sight change.

Skill points came laughably fast and before I even got 1/4 through the campaign I was well on the path to maxing out at least two trees and being able to call in a virtual AI army when I needed it.

Some of the side events were tricky but the repetition got really boring when that is the only real variety in the game.

Cosmetics (on MTX, of course) some weapons you could buy (which were pretty much the best so you could go most of the game without ever getting a weapon upgrade) and the 5 or 6 types of random missions were it for mixing up the boring.

And it wasn't enough.

brandonjclark 10-01-2019 07:25 PM

You guys really should've taken the open beta tour last weekend. It was pretty clear what it is.

It's a MGS Snake-style game with better rpg and a Division_like loot system.

Oh yeah, it has a lot of different types of vehicles, too.

I thought it was fantastic.

vallor 10-01-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2545314)
You guys really should've taken the open beta tour last weekend. It was pretty clear what it is.

Oh yeah, it has a lot of different types of vehicles, too.

I thought it was fantastic.

I downloaded it then blinked to find out the beta was over. Ubisoft did the Division 2 betas for days, in case people wanted to sleep or something. I suspect the reason this one was so short is because if it had been too long the weaknesses and repetition would start really showing through.

Doesn't matter, not too long and the game will be $10.

brandonjclark 10-02-2019 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vallor (Post 2545323)
Doesn't matter, not too long and the game will be $10.

I hope so, I spent too much damn money this year and need to lay off the credit card, ha!

*I think the game was extremely well-polished. The gunplay was amazing, maybe the best-feeling weapons I've played in a while.

shadow763 10-02-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2545314)

Which numbered MGS are we talking about here?

brandonjclark 10-02-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow763 (Post 2545344)
Which numbered MGS are we talking about here?

the one with stealth

hahahahahahahaahha

Primus 10-02-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Booda (Post 2545290)
I went ahead & picked this up for the PC but haven't tried it out yet. I barely played Wildlands but it looked pretty cool. I figured this would just a better version of that. Hoping to try it out over the weekend.

However... this part does not bode well with me & probably no one else for that matter.

‘Ghost Recon Breakpoint’ Has A Hilarious Amount Of Microtransactions

reddit thread & gallery of the full store

Reports on reddit is that some gear, despite being flagged as "ghost coin" items, still drop in-world.