Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Untitled Walking Dead Spinoff Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263168)

Evil Avatar 10-06-2019 12:37 PM

Untitled Walking Dead Spinoff Trailer

Check out the full trailer for the untitled Walking Dead series coming Spring 2020!

Evil Avatar 10-06-2019 12:37 PM

Mad Max RW 10-06-2019 01:22 PM

That looks so fucking bad. Happy I bailed on the series years ago.

VideoMike101 10-06-2019 03:16 PM

How do rotten tendons still work ten years later?

Sensei-X 10-06-2019 05:29 PM

Looks underwhelming, like some high budget student film. They need to just let it die already.

Terran 10-06-2019 06:37 PM

This series has continued about seven years past its expiration date and metastasized like a cancer into several spinoffs.

The apocalypse that will never end.

ministryofwrath 10-06-2019 06:49 PM

this series needs to die.

The only way I'd be interested in it, is if they made it realistic CG, and kept true to the comics 100%

otherwise it's just days of our lives with zombies.

vallor 10-07-2019 02:14 AM

Sisterhood of the Travelling Idiots. Coming Spring 2020.

excalibur1814 10-07-2019 07:00 AM

I'd be interested in watching how society manages to endure, to survive, ten years after the initial epidemic/disaster. Did they find technology to blow off someone's head once they die, or something like that?

Advance things. Explore things. Find some science, make it interesting, with the possible threat still there. But, most of all, keep the episodes tight and go for a three season story. The time of 24 episodes per season, with 6 being filler, should have come to an end a long time ago (Unless we're talking about solitary stories with a slight arc).

vivafletcher 10-08-2019 03:04 AM

Nobody here is the target market. Nobody will care if you like it or not.
This is YA Walking Dead. I don't care about it, and they don't care that I don't care. You just have to remember that something can be a good idea and not be intended for you at all.

Chief Smash 10-08-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivafletcher (Post 2545675)
Nobody here is the target market. Nobody will care if you like it or not.
This is YA Walking Dead. I don't care about it, and they don't care that I don't care. You just have to remember that something can be a good idea and not be intended for you at all.

This is a good point. I think part of the problem is when they used to offer a product which was targeted at us, was once good, and now no longer is. It leaves you with this desire for that good product again and then you complain when you don't get it. Walking Dead is definitely one of those shows for me. I feel like it's been garbage for a while but I used to really enjoy it and I would like more of that Walking Dead I used to enjoy. But apparently they're not interested in me as a customer anymore. Star Wars is pretty much the same.