Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's Sunday: What NFL Games Are You Watching? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264742)

BeardedSonOfNel 01-11-2020 10:03 AM

It's Sunday: What NFL Games Are You Watching?
 

Well, it isn't Sunday yet, but the playoffs continue today. I've got my fingers crossed for the Vikings tonight. Sunday I'll watch the Seahawks/Packer game. Guess who I'm rooting for?

Who do you think is going to go all the way?

Chimpbot 01-11-2020 01:12 PM

At this point, I'm rooting for a Vikings/Titans Super Bowl. Green Bay can stay as far away as possible.

Speaking of Green Bay, Dallas picking up McCarthy as the new HC has me more excited for a football season than I've been in years. The dude converted a barn into an analytics lab, hired a team of sports analytics people, and spent the past year rebuilding and retooling his approach to coaching. He's gonna come back with a vengeance, I think.

Chief Smash 01-11-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpbot (Post 2551530)
At this point, I'm rooting for a Vikings/Titans Super Bowl. Green Bay can stay as far away as possible.

Speaking of Green Bay, Dallas picking up McCarthy as the new HC has me more excited for a football season than I've been in years. The dude converted a barn into an analytics lab, hired a team of sports analytics people, and spent the past year rebuilding and retooling his approach to coaching. He's gonna come back with a vengeance, I think.

Best of luck to you but I've watched a lot of Green Bay games and we always called the guy Marshmallow because he was built like one and it seemed like that's what he had between his ears.

brandonjclark 01-11-2020 04:20 PM

Grimace. His name is Grimace.

Inkabodcrane 01-11-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2551524)

Well, it isn't Sunday yet, but the playoffs continue today. I've got my fingers crossed for the Vikings tonight. Sunday I'll watch the Seahawks/Packer game. Guess who I'm rooting for?

Who do you think is going to go all the way?

I was also hoping the Vikings would win. Sorry bro, but welcome to rooting for the Seahawks! I've never seen them win A game in Green Bay. I think the last time they did was at some point in the 90's. So maybe they're due. Has to happen some day, why not tomorrow?

Rooting for the Titans, and in the KC/Houston game I don't really care who wins, but if the Ravens win then I want KC to win so they can beat them.

I'll be meeting friends at a Seahawks bar tomorrow for the game, Go Hawks!

TheHulk 01-12-2020 10:55 AM

Not sure I understand the McCarthy hire for Dallas either. Dallas has arguably the best running back in the league and hire a coach that got fired because he wouldn’t run the ball.

brandonjclark 01-12-2020 02:42 PM

What a wild weekend!

Ravens lose, Texans start big and now KC overtakes them


Go Pack!

Chimpbot 01-12-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2551535)
Best of luck to you but I've watched a lot of Green Bay games and we always called the guy Marshmallow because he was built like one and it seemed like that's what he had between his ears.

He was also stuck with a management staff that refused to do anything in free agency, opting to rely solely on the draft; because of this, he was handed teams with some glaring issues propped up by Aaron Rodgers.

After they fired him, they actually went and grabbed a bunch of guys in FA. Go figure.

brandonjclark 01-12-2020 08:03 PM

Packers win!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:34 AM.