Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Meet Cable in the New Deadpool 2 Trailer #Deadpool2 #Deadpool (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251471)

Evil Avatar 02-07-2018 08:18 AM

Meet Cable in the New Deadpool 2 Trailer #Deadpool2 #Deadpool

Quote:

After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.

In Theaters May 18, 2018

brandonjclark 02-07-2018 09:16 AM

Oh God, yes!

This is fantanstic!

Terran 02-07-2018 10:10 AM

It won't be terrible. Will it? I hope it's hilarious. :D

Chief Smash 02-07-2018 10:43 AM

I guess I'm just not the target audience for these Deadpool movies. They seem well done for what they are and they do some of the super hero stuff better than some of the straight super hero movies. But I sat through the first one wondering what everyone found so funny.

Scherge 02-07-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2505633)
I guess I'm just not the target audience for these Deadpool movies. They seem well done for what they are and they do some of the super hero stuff better than some of the straight super hero movies. But I sat through the first one wondering what everyone found so funny.

I thought the first half of the first movie was extremely well put together and very funny. It let up during the second half, where the revenge story and more "serious" fighting took center stage, but even that part had some nice one-liners and situational comedy (like Cyclops blushing). The only complaint I have about this new trailer is that I was promised Dolph Lundgren as Cable. At least, that's what I remember from the post-credits scene... :p

ashikenshin 02-07-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2505633)

those damn kids need to keep of my lawn!

I also don't get the excitement for these movies, they are good but not fucking amazing as people would have you believe.

Mad Max RW 02-07-2018 11:07 AM

Looks great. I also felt Deadpool was a pretty mediocre film elevated by Ryan Reynolds' near perfect adaptation of the character. But none of it felt so cynical like every movie DC and Marvel have been pumping out on a fucking assembly line. The sequel appears to be more of the same with the addition of what so far is a pretty cool Josh Brolin Cable. Not perfect, but I like it.

excalibur1814 02-07-2018 01:49 PM

I thought that the first movie was excellent. Truly quite good. But... It wasn't for everyone and I can see that.

Exodus 02-07-2018 03:49 PM

Ryan Reynolds is just the type that you have to be in a certain mood.

Sometimes I think his shtick is irritating. Sometimes he's funny. It's just usually when you have a character like his same note acting is, it's usually on someone the super intelligent character that is eccentric. This is the same just without the smarts.