Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dragged Across Concrete Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258993)

Evil Avatar 02-26-2019 06:15 AM

Dragged Across Concrete Trailer

Quote:

DRAGGED ACROSS CONCRETE follows two police detectives who find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics is leaked to the media. With little money and no options, the embittered policemen descend into the criminal underworld and find more than they wanted waiting in the shadows.

Summit Entertainment presents, a Unified Pictures production, a Cinestate production, in association with Look to the Sky Films and The Fyzz Facility, in association with Realmbuilder Productions. The film will be released in theaters and on demand on March 22nd, 2019.
Click on the Headline for the Trailer.

Evil Avatar 02-26-2019 06:15 AM

Evil Avatar 02-26-2019 06:16 AM

From the writer and director of Bone Tomahawk!

BeardedSonOfNel 02-26-2019 07:21 AM

I'm on board!

thatlukeguy 02-26-2019 07:03 PM

Parts of the trailer felt a little weird (don't know why), but overall very interesting. Hoping it's good!

MavenACTG 02-26-2019 08:54 PM

Isn't the tag line kinda fitting for Mel Gibson's career right now?

Chief Smash 02-27-2019 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MavenACTG (Post 2531657)
Isn't the tag line kinda fitting for Mel Gibson's career right now?

Considering the insane things that people in Hollywood do and cover up, I kind of don't understand why Gibson got the shaft so badly. I found some of his more recent movies (like Get the Gringo) to be really enjoyable.

Mad Max RW 02-27-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2531680)
Considering the insane things that people in Hollywood do and cover up, I kind of don't understand why Gibson got the shaft so badly. I found some of his more recent movies (like Get the Gringo) to be really enjoyable.

The only difference between Mel and most of Hollywood is his anger and alcohol issues were caught on tape repeatedly.

Also, Brawl in Cell Block 99 was my favorite movie last year. Really excited for this.

Evil Avatar 02-27-2019 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2531680)

Let's be objective about this (with an apology in advance)... Hollywood is run by Jewish people. They run the studios, they are the biggest directors and they run all the finance. Gibson was racist trash talking the very people who make the decisions about what gets made, who makes it and who stars in it.

That's just not the decision that leads to an upward career path.

That said, I really don't care that Hollywood is run by Jewish people. I never understood why anyone would dislike Jews. I guess I just don't get that one at all.

Evil Avatar 02-27-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max RW (Post 2531695)
Also, Brawl in Cell Block 99 was my favorite movie last year. Really excited for this.

Yea, it was a neat flick. I can't wait to see this one and I hope he gets back to doing westerns at some point. I read both his western novels and one of them was really good.

Chief Smash 02-27-2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Avatar (Post 2531698)
Let's be objective about this (with an apology in advance)... Hollywood is run by Jewish people. They run the studios, they are the biggest directors and they run all the finance. Gibson was racist trash talking the very people who make the decisions about what gets made, who makes it and who stars in it.

That's just not the decision that leads to an upward career path.

That said, I really don't care that Hollywood is run by Jewish people. I never understood why anyone would dislike Jews. I guess I just don't get that one at all.

Yeah I get that and I probably should have been more clear. It's not that his career nosedived. It's how the public abandoned him. It's the same with Tom Cruise. People don't like him because he jumped on a couch and is a Scientologist. But you can praise the devil and wear dresses made of meat out in public and not lose a single fan. The public is fickle in the most bizarre ways.